• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justin Bieber to preform at Wrestlemania 27

Whats the diff between a bottle and Puberty?
A bottle has hit Bieber but seriously once his Voice Changes his carrer is Over

Well every WM needs to bathroom break...

Seriously though I don't get the big fucking deal, he's going to be singing America the Beautiful and that's it, the show is like 4 fucking hours long and he's literally going to take up what? maybe 5 mins. of it?, and at the beginning of the fucking show no less, just use that time to get your snacks and beverages ready, take a pre-show piss/shit, and by the time you got all that taken care of he's off the fucking screen, and you don't have to put up with him the rest of the fucking night

Seriously this is one of the things that is hardly worth complaining about, now if it was going to be involved in an angle that would be another story...

Well every WM needs to bathroom break...

Seriously though I don't get the big fucking deal, he's going to be singing America the Beautiful and that's it, the show is like 4 fucking hours long and he's literally going to take up what? maybe 5 mins. of it?, and at the beginning of the fucking show no less, just use that time to get your snacks and beverages ready, take a pre-show piss/shit, and by the time you got all that taken care of he's off the fucking screen, and you don't have to put up with him the rest of the fucking night

Seriously this is one of the things that is hardly worth complaining about, now if it was going to be involved in an angle that would be another story...

What about People Live from Alanta They can't all use the washroom or get a snack its what 70 thousand?

What about People Live from Alanta They can't all use the washroom or get a snack its what 70 thousand?

I predict that on the weekend of Wrestlemania 27, there will be a record number of sales of ear plugs in Atlanta. Probably a lot of Tylenol as well.

Puberty. His voice changed and he acknowledges it. He can't hit some of the high notes he was able to a while back.

Well then WWE could take advantage of the situation and make a fortune selling official WM27 earplugs, or they could go outside and have a smoke...

Either WWE is really fucking pedophile level desperate or they are really thinking outside the box to draw heat. If Scott Hall's survey's taught us anything it's that it's an NWO crowd. That poor kid is gonna be murdered.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2501091]Either WWE is really fucking pedophile level desperate or they are really thinking outside the box to draw heat. If Scott Hall's survey's taught us anything it's that it's an NWO crowd. That poor kid is gonna be murdered.[/QUOTE]

Well judging by the way people seem to be responding to this news, that might be a good thing

What people should really be pissed about is the fact that are rumors that Beiber is going to be the new Marty McFly in the Back to the Future remakes

Well judging by the way people seem to be responding to this news, that might be a good thing

What people should really be pissed about is the fact that are rumors that Beiber is going to be the new Marty McFly in the Back to the Future remakes

No...... They can't......... Why would they.......... Back to the Future should NEVER be fucked with, let alone Beiber'd.

No...... They can't......... Why would they.......... Back to the Future should NEVER be fucked with, let alone Beiber'd.

It's just a rumor at this point and I have yet to find an credible source to confirm it, but still just the fact that this idea popped into someones head is just....ugggghhhhhh.......:banghead:

bad move wwe, bad move... its like they always forget about the older fans :(
altough as already said its is JUST THE ANTHEM right? we dont have to see another celebrity/superstar match were beiber and cena team up ?? cos if that happens i will gladly kill myself

So its the anthem then? Who gives a fuck?

Exactly

bad move wwe, bad move... its like they always forget about the older fans :(
altough as already said its is JUST THE ANTHEM right? we dont have to see another celebrity/superstar match were beiber and cena team up ?? cos if that happens i will gladly kill myself

Or you could ya know just not watch it:shrug:

NorCal, you know the ME at 'Mania will be you and I vs Bieber and Cena.

Whatcha gonna do when Beibermania runs wild on you brotha!!!!:lmao:

i can understand WWE wanting just bieber to sing at wrestlemania for exposure... but there isn't anyone on this board that can say that he won't get booed out of the fucking building! come on... the DX band got booed. it takes a pretty cool act to impress the WM crowd.

ps...not bad for drunk :blush:

The only person I know even remotely excited about this possibility is an 8 year old girl. Is the WWE trying to cater to 8 year old girls? Meh, personally, I couldn't give a shit. I'm made to listen to him enough I think I've got an immunity. I don't see the point in him being there, to be honest. Many better singers out there. But he does appeal to young kids..girls mostly, but still. They'll be excited. I'm sure the adults who are currently annoyed at the way the WWE is 'kid-friendly' will hate it, though.

Still dont get what one 5 minute song at the beginning of the show has to do with anything.

Pretty sure female RB singers have done it the last few years? Did it lessen your enjoyment of the show? If it did, you dont deserve to enjoy anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back