• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justin Bieber to preform at Wrestlemania 27

Boo fucking hoo. Still not as bad as Kid Rock performing was. Definitely wouldn't consider myself a fan but the kid can actually sing so who gives a fuck.

^^^ This. Justin sucks balls but him singing for only three minutes or so beats the clusterfuck that was the kid rock mini concert

^^^ This. Beiber sucks balls but him singing for only three minutes or so beats the clusterfuck that was the kid rock mini concert

Fixed for clarification

Барбоса;2501619 said:
Bieber to end the Streak!!

Shouldn't be hard all he needs to do is have a fat man jump in the ring and shine a flashlight in Takers eyes and then hit him with a foreign object...

I was going to complain but then I remember the Kid Rock Concert. As long as the kid doesn't get a concert during the show who gives a shit? I mean I don't even bother listening to the American National Anthem at Wrestlemania as I'm not American.

They can bring him in to sing, as long as he doesn't show up at all before, during or after the event all is right in the world.

I was going to complain but then I remember the Kid Rock Concert. As long as the kid doesn't get a concert during the show who gives a shit? I mean I don't even bother listening to the American National Anthem at Wrestlemania as I'm not American.

They can bring him in to sing, as long as he doesn't show up at all before, during or after the event all is right in the world.

Worst segment in the history of Wrestlemania. Not even joking.

I would have no problem with Justin Beiber singing the anthem at Wrestlemania 27. After all, my television does have both a mute button and a channel changer, plus the bathroom and/or refrigerator aren't that far away.

Let him sing the anthem, then bring out The Great Khali or Mark Henry or someone like that to squash the little bastard into oblivion, and it's all good.

The Miz called out Beiber at the Nickolodeon Kids Awards in Australia, further gaining weight to this story.

I'm feeling sick in my stomach, flashbacks of Jericho/Rourke all over again, if Vince were to let Canada's worse export behind Bryan Adams somehow get the better of Miz at Mania because he thinks that it will bring in the teenage demographic, then nobody on this forum has any right to call Dixie Carter the biggest mark in the business today.

The Miz called out Beiber at the Nickolodeon Kids Awards in Australia, further gaining weight to this story.

I'm feeling sick in my stomach, flashbacks of Jericho/Rourke all over again, if Vince were to let Canada's worse export behind Bryan Adams somehow get the better of Miz at Mania because he thinks that it will bring in the teenage demographic, then nobody on this forum has any right to call Dixie Carter the biggest mark in the business today.

Would it make mores sense to have Miz beat the shit out of a 16 year old? I think he's only going to do the anthem which is whatever, the kid can sing just fine. If an angle is involved or anything more than that, I might be a little pissed if it's with anyone that matters.

The Twilight community would be most displeased if Beiber's pretty little dome were to take a Skull Crushing Finale.

WWE would have thousands of teenage girls sending in bomb and death threats, and quite a few would be inaudible due to the high pitched yelling and the lisps created by their braces. It really wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back