Bieber wants to put your children in harm's way

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Australia has well and truly been hit with Bieber fever.

Thousands of screaming teenagers camped out by Sydney Harbour to see popstar Justin Bieber perform a live open air show.

But with more than 4000 followers turning up to see their idol take to the stage, each were left disappointed as the singer pulled out after fear for his own safety.

The heaving crowd caused such a frenzy that eight young girls were rushed to hospital, with one fracturing her knee and the others hyperventilating.

Deputy Commissioner Dave Owens said, "They wouldn't listen to our directions, so hence they left us with no option [but to cancel].

"They broke down the barriers that we had put in place."

One youngster caught in the middle of the crush was 13-year-old Jessica Whatmore , who revealed the crowd’s pushing and shoving left her terrified.

“I couldn’t wait to get out of there,” she said.

After the incident, the Canadian star, who’s here to promote his album ‘My World 2.0’, wrote on his Twitter, "With everything that happened 2day I want u all 2 know I care and u all rule and if I could thank every 1 of u individually I would.”
What is he thanking them for? They sent other girls to the hospital, you muppet.

Anyhow, are all our Aussies acccounted for?

Australia has well and truly been hit with Bieber fever.

Thousands of screaming teenagers camped out by Sydney Harbour to see popstar Justin Bieber perform a live open air show.

But with more than 4000 followers turning up to see their idol take to the stage, each were left disappointed as the singer pulled out after fear for his own safety.

The heaving crowd caused such a frenzy that eight young girls were rushed to hospital, with one fracturing her knee and the others hyperventilating.

Deputy Commissioner Dave Owens said, "They wouldn't listen to our directions, so hence they left us with no option [but to cancel].

"They broke down the barriers that we had put in place."

One youngster caught in the middle of the crush was 13-year-old Jessica Whatmore , who revealed the crowd’s pushing and shoving left her terrified.

“I couldn’t wait to get out of there,” she said.

After the incident, the Canadian star, who’s here to promote his album ‘My World 2.0’, wrote on his Twitter, "With everything that happened 2day I want u all 2 know I care and u all rule and if I could thank every 1 of u individually I would.”

It's TM in disguise.

I wish New Zealanders had done more than just knock over his mother and stolen his hat. New Zealand has a fucked up reputation for stealing clothing, I mean someone in New Zealand stole Stings leather jacket. I actually fear for the intelligence of humanity if this little fuckwit is considered to be a cultural relevancy.

Motherfucker is always on the radio. I now drive in complete silence and "misplaced" the work radio just to avoid him.

He's a sensation. Meh, he'll pass. My 10 year old niece loves him. As does my 19 year old niece. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back