• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just when you think you've heard it all

i'm a cm punk girl

Pre-Show Stalwart
SWAT teams went door-to-door in a small coastal Georgia city Friday looking for suspects after a baby was killed and his mom shot a day earlier.

The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that two boys – described at 14 and 17 years old – came up to her and her 13-month-old son Antonio while she was pushing him in his stroller Thursday morning.

"He (the older boy) said, 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me your money,' and I said, 'I swear I don't have any,'" she told WAWS-TV of the encounter.

She said they wouldn't accept no for an answer. The older boy then pointed a handgun at her, according to her account to WAWS-TV.

"He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" she told WAWS-TV, crying. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head."

West was shot in the leg, according to local reports. Brunswick police spokesman Todd Rhodes confirmed she received a non-life-threatening gunshot wound from a handgun during the encounter.

West was the only eyewitness to the crime, Rhodes said. Residents in the area reported hearing gunshots, but didn't see anything, he said.

"We're not leaving any stone unturned," he said.

Todd Rhodes, a spokesman for the Brunswick Police Department in Geogia says authorities have "received over 30 leads from concerned citizens" to help with their investigation into the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy.

In a news conference Friday, Rhodes said police had receive more than 30 leads.

"We are checking the [school] attendance and absentee list of individuals fitting the description as possible suspects," he said.

Police hadn't located a weapon.

The baby's father, Louis Santiago, said to WAWS-TV, "Why? Why my little one? You know? You feel they could have just taken the pocketbook and go."

A $10,000 reward for any information related to the crime is being offered by the Brunswick police department, Rhodes said.

Brunswick is about 80 miles south of Savannah.
i really hope these bastards get beat to death their 1st day in jail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back