• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just when I started to like Obama....

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last night I watched the State of the Union and I found myself agreeing alot with what Obama was saying and I felt "hopeful." I have never been a fan of Obama, because I don't like any candidate (Romney/Gingrich included) who is supported by the media. But last night, I was thinking, maybe Obama isn't that bad afterall and instead of thinking he has an agenda or is working for "bad" people, I thought maybe the guy wants to be remembered as a good president. Then today I saw this and I've gone back to being indifferent toward Obama and politics in general.

[YOUTUBE]UDDRiGIUYQo&feature=g-logo&context=G27e46e0FOAAAAAAAAAA[/YOUTUBE]

I have never been a fan of Obama, because I don't like any candidate (Romney/Gingrich included) who is supported by the media.

Obama being carried by the media is such a myth. Sure, some channels show the guy some love, but for every MSNBC you have a Fox News. For every Huff. Post, you have a Drudge Report. Blogs, talk radio, etc. Please. This free ride garbage is fucking ridiculous.

Obama being carried by the media is such a myth. Sure, some channels show the guy some love, but for every MSNBC you have a Fox News. For every Huff. Post, you have a Drudge Report. Blogs, talk radio, etc.

So basically your saying for every media support for Obama, there is media support for Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich?

I have never been a fan of Obama, because I don't like any candidate (Romney/Gingrich included) who is supported by the media.

This has nothing to do with free rides lol. Whoever wins presidency will basically have a free ride, because that person is apart of the establishment.
Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Hillary Clinton etc ... they all represent the status quo. They all "play ball" if you will.

To me, the president is only a figure head. Bush, Obama, and whoever else really has no face as far as I'm concerned. Some may have more influence then others but at the end of the day, it's a far grander problem then just one person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back