Just sayin...

"RAVEN"

Dark Match Winner
I'm still a little new to this forum, so I thought this would be the room to come and formally introduce myself and say hi. When I'm not getting infractions for "spamming" I try to make relevent posts and hopefully I can be here for a while. And I definitely do want to last for awhile, because as kiss ass as this may sound, I think most all of you regular posters are pretty rad. Well I think I'm done wasting all of your time, and hopefully I'll be around here long enough to matter...

[QUOTE="RAVEN";397676]I'm still a little new to this forum, so I thought this would be the room to come and formally introduce myself and say hi. When I'm not getting infractions for "spamming" I try to make relevent posts and hopefully I can be here for a while. And I definitely do want to last for awhile, because as kiss ass as this may sound, I think most all of you regular posters are pretty rad. Well I think I'm done wasting all of your time, and hopefully I'll be around here long enough to matter...[/QUOTE]

you already matter raven old buddy old pal, you're rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back