• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Had The Worst Restaurant Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
I went to a local cafeteria tonight and was pissed off beyond belief. I was sitting at my table when I noticed some guy with down syndrome across from me at the next table. The dude was slobbering all over the place and as you can imagine I lost my appetite. I asked the waitress if she could move the group to the back so I could finish my meal and she said she couldn't make the party move unless they wanted to. It really pissed me off that the guy's parents I assume didn't have enough respect for the other people in the restaurant to eat in the back so not to bother anybody else. I don't have anything against downies but I feel they should have their own section so other people's meal isn't ruined. I got up to leave and told the manager that I couldn't eat my meal that I paid for while corky was slobbering all over the place. He wasn't any help so I just left. You guys have any restaurant horror stories.

Funny story, I was at a cafeteria today too. Some asshole made a giant fuss over this guy with Down's. Fortunately, he left.

What I got from this: Guy with Down's was sitting close to you at a restaurant. You asked the Waitress to move them to the back and she said no. You cried like a bitch and left.

Besides the fact you are a massive asshole I have a question for you.

What didn't you just move your seat Instead of throwing a fit like a petulant fucking child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back