Just Got Back From OKC WWE Live Experience

bradtech519

Dark Match Winner
Good show I thought. Started out really good with HHH/Cena/Punk/Great White.. I didn't see Vince coming out so I was surprised there. Didn't see Miz/Truth coming back. They had the most heat especially R-Truth.. He interacted a lot with the people ring side yelling at him. I am a Christian Mark so I was happy to get to see him in action. I guess it takes Morrison in order for him to win. You can tell how much Cena owns the WWE when you go to one of these events.

Men, women, children wearing Cena stuff by far.. Mainly 20/30 year olds wearing CM Punk gear but stand out in the sea of orange. First thing I thought when I got there was how smaller the crowd looked compared to the times that I went in early 2002, and in the 90s. Last time I went was when Steiner was making his return to wrestling in WWE. How did you guys perceive the show tonight? Not sure if they played anything of the people in the parking lot we didn't see any promos until they were walking in after Johnny Ace was there greeting them.

After the show CM Punk/HHH amped up the crowd, and Truth/MIz came back out.. Told them how it's their time now, and their show. Ran into the ring to get instantly greeted with a pedigree/Go to sleep. Miz crawled up the entrance into the back. I am kind of let down by Miz/Truths return thus far.. Thought it would lead to some stable. Never the less they are great heels. Crowd really got into hating them. Even more so than the JR stuff and Anti-Oklahoma inbred thing Cole said which had me laughing.

Did you not hate it then? I assumed things like having Mark Henry come out and then having two (!) sets of videos and two (!) sets of ads before his match with Orton started and the inane booking of the event (Johnny Ace books a match! Only to... come out and stop that match! For another match!) would have annoyed the live crowd. In fact I'm sure I heard chanting of 'this is boring' near the end.

I Though it sucked tbh, only thing that surprised me was vkm return, but other than that, the show was a fail. I Though i was hearing the boring chants, but wasn't for sure.

Just watched it from over here in England, I liked the progression of the storylines, although there seemed a heck of a lot of ads and video packages for me. Why do we need ANOTHER Brodus Clay vid??!!?

Only thing i'd say was that the crowd came off really poorly. The vince return seemed really muted, and the dorks chanting "you got fired" was kinda lame. Mind you, with all the uncertainty of what was actually going to happen, maybe that's not so unsuprising? But yeah, it all seemed kinda muted to me.

Balls!

The show was good, for about 20 min. After VKM came out and put John Laryngitis in charge the show sucked! Michael Cole ramped himself into a tizzy which just made listening to commentary painful and all in all the show was an atrocity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back