Johnny's "Big Plans" For Miz

Will J.L's future plans include a World title run?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Awesome_One

Occasional Pre-Show
On RAW last week John Laurinitis says he still has big plans and owes Miz for the win at Wrestlemania 28. My question is; What do you think J.L's 'Big Plans' are for the Miz and do you see it involving a possible future world title run on Smackdown or RAW? I hope so. Miz had the longest world title run since 08 (now CM Punks is longer i think)

As much as I like Miz as a heel, I will never see him as a main-eventer. While Vince gave Miz the ball and ran with it in 2011 by being a heel WWE Champion, I just don't see him being the "it" factor for WWE as a main-eventer.

I honestly see him being the one to end Punk's run. During this whole "Punk defending the title on a weekly basis" I think Punk is going to have a match with some monster (maybe even Tensai) retains, and then Mr. Excitement brings out the Miz, he gets the match, and beats Punk.

Miz's reign might not end up being that long, but I see him winning it in the future.

With his new friendship with JL I could see him having another world title run. It looked like he was going to get another push after he got the win at mania. I liked Miz's first run as champ, but I just don't see him as a staple in the main event scene.

The best thing for The Miz is a face turn or something new to his character. Would love to see Johnny hold back these so called "big plans" and The Miz just loses patience and turns on him leading to a face turn and messes up all Johnny's plans.

As of right now, I don't think so. There's just too much going on or about to be going on in both the WWE & World Heavyweight Championship scenes.

For instance, the latest rumor is that the Sheamus & Daniel Bryan feud might wind up lasting through much of the summer. Then, there's also Alberto Del Rio waiting in the wings, plus there's also the possibility of Del Rio & Bryan being involved in a three way feud against Sheamus. At any rate, it's my assumption that the WHC picture is going to be well occupied for months to come.

As for the WWE Championship scene, there looks to be even more going on or that will potentially be going on. Punk is in the midst of his feud with Jericho, which I've also read will, allegedly, continue for the next few months. Mark Henry is in the picture now and while he might be out of it after this Monday, who can tell? Then you've got The Rock's proclamation that he wants to be WWE Champion again someday. Then, you've got Brock Lesnar's return and all sorts of speculation as to what might be done with him. On top of all that, WWE is allegedly in heavy discussion for a WWE Championship match at WM 29 between Brock Lesnar & The Rock.

There just seems to be a little too much on the main event plates right now to feesibly squeeze Miz in. Miz hasn't been all that hot for a while now and he's certainly going to have to be built back up before fans look upon him again as a major player. It can be done of course, but it's going to take a few months at least.

I'm not sure what's ultimately going to happen with Miz but, my guess, is that he'll be sent to SD! in the WWE Draft and his career will get a good shot in the arm just like the careers of Orton, Sheamus & Daniel Bryan. I believe he'll ultimately get himself back on track as someone worth watching as a major player, but I don't see a World Championship anywhere in Miz's immediate future.

Personally, I can see the Miz benefitting greatly by his association with Johnny, but I'm not sure these benefits include a run in the main event. One thing that people on here tend to forget is, you don't have to be in the main event scene or hold one of the major belts to be considered a very successful wrestler having a successful career. Just ask Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, and guys like that. Just because you're not currently in the main event or holding the major hardware doesn't make you a failure, even if you are a former champion.

I can see the Miz entering into the Intercontinental picture, the US Title picture, even the tag team picture, with lots of assistance from "Team Johnny" along the way. But as Jack said, there are simply too many people standing in line ahead of the Miz in the main event picture for either belt. He may be awesome, but not as much as the Rock, Brock Lesnar, and guys like that.

The Miz is not getting a World Title Run as log as Lesnar in back and active in the WWE. And anyone who thinks so is CRAZY!!!! Even Cena said last monday night when he asked J.L if he thought he was afraid to get his moneymaker face banged up that it would scare him and he said no that guy just left talking about the Miz. The Miz is not LEGIT!!!!! He is a fairy!!! He doesnt deserve another title run and to be honest his title run took away so much value and validity to the WWE championship that giving it back to Cena and then having Cena face CM Punk and then having that whole angle take place is what really helped bring some credibility back to that championship. Miz is and always will be a laughing stock!!! He is not entertaining cause anyone who refers to themselves as awesome isn't funny but a loser. I swear if Miz ever gets another title run I will not watch WWE again until he loses that title.

I would like to see Miz on SD! I think him and Sheamus could work well together. Maybe a face turn is in order after a JL back stab or something. I like Miz and think he can be a solid top guy for the WWE. Is he a guy who carries a brand? Probably not, but I think that he can give you some really great feuds, draw some great heat(or perhaps even some good pops) and play a pivotal role in title transitions.

Interesting discussion going on in here.

I'm starting to wonder about (as a few people in this thread mentioned) a Miz face turn involving him feuding with Johnny L because Johnny L keeps breaking promises made to the Miz. Remember, before wrestlemania a story surfaced that Vince has big plans for the Miz after WM and all his losing and barely being put on the WM would be a part of the angle. Well, maybe Miz will become frustrated with all of this and will either go full blown face OR at least a tweener.

I guess we'll have to see but if they continue to play up the "I owe you one, and I have big plans" storyline line next week but then Johnny L does nothing about it, then I think the face turn is the way they're going.

On the other hand, I could see Miz getting a short title reign (set up by Johnny L, as someone suggested, Tensai or even Lesnar could really weaken Punk, then Johnny L gives Miz a match right there and he wins the belt).

I don't see Miz winning a major championship for quite some time. Ever since he has lost the WWE title, he has fallen quite far, both character-wise and in the eyes of the top brass. A possible draft to Smackdown and a decent upper-mid-card feud could be the best thing that can happen to him. At best, he might be a contender for either the WWE/WHC titles, without winning it.

He is not really a guy that can be a main-eventer for prolonged durations. Associating him with Johnny could benifit him and also help him in getting more heat by association.

In the future it has to. Miz literally headlined and won a WM match. There's no way WWE will let him drop off the face of the earth. And just having the title history gives that much more credibility in the future. I like The Miz character and his annoying personality plays off very well on TV. His in-ring ability is actually pretty good too.

Like Jack-Hammer wrote earlier, the title picture right now is a bit too convoluted for Miz, but I would love to see him get a couple month run between Survivor Series and Royal Rumble / Elimination Chamber.

I loved Miz's first title reign and was puzzled why he was buried after Extreme Rules. That being said I hope that he gets another run with either the WHC or WWE title sometime this year. He's proven to be a main event type of talent so why not use him as one. I'm thinking around May/June he may get another run with the WWE title, with either Punk or Orton chasing him (No Lord Tensai either, he doesn't deserve to be in the main event picture).

I think he will although I really hope not. I cannot stand The Miz. I think his character is annoying, I don't rate him in the ring. He can cut an alright promo, but they're all quite similar. I wouldn't care if he left WWE.

He is one of the top heels in WWE so with Big John in charge of both shows I can see two heel World Champions in the near future. Once he gets the WWE title off Punk he'll focus on Sheamus, so that he and his cronies have all the power.

A Miz title run will definitely enhance the current storyline but I really don't want it to happen.

Miz I see him ending Sheamus' title reign, with Miz being drafted over to Smackdown and feuding with Sheamus over the World Heavyweight Championship

The Miz just happens to be my favourite wrestler in the WWE.
He is a great (if not THE BEST) heel in the WWE at this time and since his WWE Championship reign in 2011.
The Miz basically ran the company in 2011 , he was all over TV and he knows how to represent the WWE unlike John Cena,Cm Punk,etc (Recent Champions), even Alberto Del Rio being WWE Champion would be good because he could represent the WWE in his homeland of Mexico.l
As for the big plans , perhaps he will get a shot at the title soon.

Miz will get a shot at the title soon but at which title, because there's the draft and Miz could always get drafted over to Smackdown and if he does, then I would love to see him get a World Title match but if he stays on RAW, then Miz I want to see him compete for the WWE Championship again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back