• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Morrison's Greatest Promo?

THEpapachamp

YOUR POST IS GONNA GET GOT!!!
John Morrison a fan favorite among many in the WWE Universe.

But it's highly known that on the microphone, John Morrison is one of the worst promo men in WWE history.

So my question is, what was your favorite John Morrison promo?
(Youtube clips are highly welcome)

Here's mine.. and probably ONLY

[YOUTUBE]EoLmkDaHqGk[/YOUTUBE]

John Morrison probably cut a great promo in front of his bathroom mirror one morning and then kicked himself in the ass about not having anyone there to see it. That's just how it goes sometimes.

I can't even think of one. I can only think of "You're a BULLY, Sheamus!" and I just cringe so so much.

i could pick almost any "dirt sheet", that apparently nobody else except for the OP saw. Morrison not only carried the Miz in the ring, but he carried him (and he stupid mo-hawk and his even dumber hat) on the dirt sheet. the video up there is very good.but others include the confessions of CM Punk..which was hilarious, and any of his openings "my name is john morrison, and i can bench press 300 pounds", or "my name is john morrison,and i was offered the role of Ironman but they changed their minds because i would kill all the bad guys and the movie would only last 10 minutes"..(obviously his delivery is better)

so anyone that says that he can't cut a promo obviously hasn't done their homework and watched any of those, and only saw the crap that creative gives him to say.

i could pick almost any "dirt sheet", that apparently nobody else except for the OP saw. Morrison not only carried the Miz in the ring, but he carried him (and he stupid mo-hawk and his even dumber hat) on the dirt sheet. the video up there is very good.but others include the confessions of CM Punk..which was hilarious, and any of his openings "my name is john morrison, and i can bench press 300 pounds", or "my name is john morrison,and i was offered the role of Ironman but they changed their minds because i would kill all the bad guys and the movie would only last 10 minutes"..(obviously his delivery is better)

so anyone that says that he can't cut a promo obviously hasn't done their homework and watched any of those, and only saw the crap that creative gives him to say.

So what you're saying is he can cut a promo when its recorded and can have retakes on his parts.

But what you forgot is that he can't cut a promo in front of a live audience which is what is actually important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back