john morrison to win elimination chamber

legendkiller420

Occasional Pre-Show
The supposed ankle injury that John Morrison sustained at this week's Smackdown taping, which resulted in him claiming that he had broken the ankle in three places, was apparently a work. The Tweet that Morrison posted on his Twitter account was reportedly a joke, as Morrison recently competed at WWE's house show event in Quito, Ecuador in a tag team match along side Matt Hardy.

ok now that being said who to say since it was a work maybe wwe are tryin to build john morrison up to be top face who over comes the odds. im not saying it will happen i know it probably wont happen since he is pretty stale imo as face. but what if john morrison showed up at elimination chamber and won and became world heavy weight champion with an in injury of course they would not say that he broke his ankle because no one would believe that but what if they say he strained his ankle or something like that in booked him to win the world heavy weight champion ship. i think it would be a shocker if he won.

Yeah I agree with you, I don't get why they would fake the injury storyline unless they were going to push him. I'm not sure if he'll will win the chamber... like you said, he's pretty stale as a face (though I didn't like him when he was a heel, either.) If he does hypothetically win, I hope they drop the fake injury. If he, or any other face, were to be champ with a fake injury that forces him to be "overcoming the odds" then the fans will turn on him really quickly. It's similar to how Cena was the face champion and how the announcers constantly said he was always against the odds.... the fans got tired of that real quickly

Interesting topic though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back