John Cena vs Randy orton Table Match Tonight!!!

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
Who will win in this great match that will be a classic. Randy Orton or Cena, personally I got my money on Orton. So all u have to do is tell me who will win and give a reason as to why remeber its a table match.

prolly john cena i don't like it cause i hate cena but thats how it will prolly be and for the reason why because he is super cena

Well this is probably going to be closed.. There is a RAW thread already for things that go on during the show.

But until then.. I'll go with Cena. Why? Because someone will interfere, costing Orton the match for once. Just a random guess really. Either way it doesn't matter that much. Was hoping for something better then a Table match.

John Cena will set up the attitude adjustment into a table. He'll lift Orton up and then BAM! Orton will turn it into an RKO into the table. Or atleast this is how I hope it goes XD. You know, like that AA into an RKO from their match at The Bash or whatever lol

orton due to some interference because he is on a roll and i said interference cause cena cant/wont lose clean

You know there's an LD for this, right? Anyway, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess neither will win. I have a feeling there will be outside interference along with both of them being put through tables. Or Cena will accidentally fall through a table again. Who knows. Just a wild guess.

Nexus will most likely interfere, along with the rest of the participants in the match and put one or both Cena and Orton through the tables. My money is on Nexus interferring. Anyone else?

Since Nexus hasn't appeared yet on Raw, it's a given they will interrupt and probably put both Cena and Orton through tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back