• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena On Cold Pizza

robbs1231

Dark Match Jobber
DId anyone watch cold pizza on espn 2 this morning and see john cena? He was there promoting The Marine, and the guy was asking him questions and everything. He actually made the top 5 plays from yesterday coming in at number 3. But the part that I enjoyed most was when they showed AJ Pierzinski of the White Sox fighting in TNA, and the host was asking Cena to comment on it, and Cena just looked shocked and he did not know what to say, because he didn't want to say anything good about TNA. Than AJ came out with his "X-Division" title and than he and Cena compared the two titles!! THE TNA X DIVISION TITLE AND WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE WERE One FOOT AWAY FROM EACH OTHER ON NATIONAL TV! I thought it was a big step in the war coming up between TNA/WWE. THAN AJ challenged Cena to a fight, and Cena just looked shocked because he probably had no clue that the were going to show TNA clips while he was there. I found it to be hilarious, anyone else see it?

This is espn ways of saying fuck you to the wwe they always bash them in colums online. aj is just a punk bitch that cant play base ball so he gets involved with tna,christ espn let it go, cena would kick his ass, and yea the wwe title is way better.

As soon as I got up this morning from my hangover of that terrible Reunion I turned on my tv to see this segment of cold pizza. It was soooo funny. Cena just looked stunned and I know they set him up for this bc big mouth Cena didnt have anything to say.

wrestling247 said:
This is espn ways of saying fuck you to the wwe they always bash them in colums online. aj is just a punk bitch that cant play base ball so he gets involved with tna,christ espn let it go, cena would kick his ass, and yea the wwe title is way better.
AJ is a punk, don't say he can't play baseball though, he was just on the allstar team. AJ is a wrestling fan, the sox strength and conditioning coach wrestles for TNA and they asked him to see if any sox players would be interested in doing it cashing in on the sox just winning the series.

yeah i still dont undestand why espn did that its like they had beef with cena or the thought he wrestled for tna lololol

i saw it. that was the first time i have ever seen john cena speechless. it was kinda nice, although i think wwe is WAY WAY better than tna. tna is coming along, but those titles should not even be compared to each other, even if cena doesnt deserve to hold the top title in the wwe.

Try this ... from YouTube. 5:45.

Oops ... I didn't see the 2nd page. Either way, enjoy.

And what do you make of Cena's reaction when he met the Undertaker in the ring?

Oh now I see it. People are making a big deal, it's nothing. Even though it was highly a "set up" which I don't doubt TNA had anything to do with it at all, Cena was a true sport like all athletes should be (which TNA as a whole are just pure ignorant) by extending his hand to shake AJ's even though I loved his comment about the X Division title which was so true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back