• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JJ Dillon's Book Trivia

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
I am not quite half way through JJ Dillons book. I bought it from Dillon himself at the Fan Slam NorCal and I went to a year and a half ago, and he wrote a great autograph message in it.

So I figure, when I read something interesting about another wrestlers, I'll post it in trivia question form here. First correct answer receives green rep. I doubt you'd find the answer online, but try not to cheat.

Question #1 - This hall of fame wrestler was described by Dillon as being the man who took the best, cleanest bumps in the history of professional wrestling. Who is it?

TLC, you're off the hook because of your Scrubs sig. You may guess again.

KB, Jack Briscoe is another terrific guess, you're very close. Just wrong.

KB, brilliant of you to post Dillon vs Santana. Great match. I'm nowhere near there in the book though. Can't wait.

Steamboat's a good guess, but again, go older.

No, KB, not the other Briscoe.

So far you know:

Hall of Famer, never a Horseman, older than Hart.

Harley Race is the correct answer.

JJ Dillon called Harley Race the man who took the cleanest bumps in the history of pro wrestling.

Wait....wasn't Race named an honorary Horseman at his HOF induction?

Doesn't count.

Lariato! said:
I want this book now. I would have said either Harley Race or Stan Hansen. For shiggles you see.

A buddy of mine got me a copy of "The Heels" for Christmas, so the moment I finish Dillon's, I'm reading that one, and you best believe I'll have LOADS of trivia for that. Hansen is a major player in that book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back