Jeremy Borash to replace Taz for Destination X PPV.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
From Taz's twitter
Very sorry to say I will not be able to work the Dest X ppv sunday, but I WILL be at TV tapings. Get this ppv, gonna be kickass show!!

And then he re-tweeted JB's tweet about joining the commentating booth.
Do you think Taz's absence and JB's presence hurt or help the broadcast?

I kind of feel like JB and Tenay kind of sound the same, I think JB is sort of like a Tenay protege, but JB is definitely a funny and witty guy, so it should be interesting announcing none the least.

I'm not sure how I feel about Taz's announcing on the whole. With JB and Tenay on commentary, the broadcast could come off sounding nerdy, which it doesn't usually when Taz is involved.

Anyway, what do you think?

Personally, I don't like TNA's broadcast team that much, nor do I like JB that much, however, he brings enthusiasm to the show, and he isn't about getting himself over as well as the talent. He's much better suited for this position than Taz in my opinion.

I don't like Taz as a commentator. I wish they would have Don West announce this show. JB and Tenay is a little bit of an odd mix because of their similarities.

I'm glad that the announce team is different. I prefer Borash on the mic in any capacity. I'm not glad that Taz had a family problem that he has to deal with at home. Hopefully it isn't anything serious. It will be refreshing to hear TNA mix it up on commentary.

Should be Don West. Why have an all X-division PPV, and not have the man responsible for putting the division over, on commentary?

I don't like Mike Tenay.

Please, someone contact Tony Schiavone.

Amen.
Apparently, he's making a lot of money as a sports announcer.
I think Taz and JB as a team wouldn't be bad. JB is basically a younger, funnier version of Tenay.

I think a broadcast needs a color commentator and then a personality. Vince and Jesse Ventura for instance. JR and Lawler is the same setup but the great thing about JR was he could add character to his color commentating.

261986_229711077051931_215141195175586_718630_1371355_n.jpg

Amen.
Apparently, he's making a lot of money as a sports announcer.
I think Taz and JB as a team wouldn't be bad. JB is basically a younger, funnier version of Tenay.

I think a broadcast needs a color commentator and then a personality. Vince and Jesse Ventura for instance. JR and Lawler is the same setup but the great thing about JR was he could add character to his color commentating.

JR was always PBP and Lawler was the color

JR was always PBP and Lawler was the color

Your right. I don't have much broadcast knowledge so I had my terms mixed up.

So Tenay and JB are both PBP guys. If he's around, they might as well add Don West. They're bringing back the six sides, why not bring him back as well to do color commentating for that one night. I think him being out of practice could of been an issue, but he isn't because he does it for AWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back