Jeff hardy's nice note to his fans.

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
TNA Champion Jeff Hardy recently posted the following on his Twitter account in response to reports concerning his behavior at TNA's Final Resolution PPV:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

"ThaStoryIsDead... becauseitShouldHaveNeverBeenBorn!!!SoWrong!!!!!"

Well Fuck you too.
Do you guys agree that he is really busting his ass to help tna?

Well I have mixed feelings about it. I like Jeff but the guy is calling for self-destruction. I hope he can just stop worrying about what the IWC says. They hate so let them hate. I would have to disagree with him actually "HELPING" TNA. Although he is bringing something new to TNA, the ratings in TNA are the same so can't really say he is helping a company that really didn't need help IMO.

Fuck You too Jeff ;)

However, if I had several thousand people talking about how much of a scumbag I was, I might get angry too..especially while high on meth.

And the IWC starts the hating!:)! Jeff, please don't mind the hate towards you. Just brush the dirt off your shoulders.

Hey, maybe he can get together with his brother, Helms, Waltman, and Nash, and open up another wrestling federation! Whatdya think?

I'm sorry my brain entered into a suspension of all belief at that, so I can't and will not think such things

Jesus, I know it's Twitter, but would it kill him to use spaces? I could barely read the fucking thing.

Not trying to haterize though, Jeff. I actually kind of like you minus the whole I never know when you're high thing.

DirtyJosé;2674469 said:
SoWrong...SoWrong...givemebakmyoxybro...SoWrong...FUCKYOU...FUCKYOU...

Matt is such an asshole, eating all his little brother's sweets.

Matt Hardy or MATTHEW or Whatever the fuck said:
Former WWE star Matt Hardy posted a Tweet earlier today blasting the internet for not posting the recap of his appearance on last night's Monday Night Mayhem show. It should be noted that MNM has yet to send out its recap of last night's broadcast, so it would be impossible for the internet to post it. In any case, here's the Tweet: "BTW, The Scumsheets always cover MNM, the show I was on last night. They didn't today.. Why u ask? Cuz I call them out on their bullsh*t.. The reason why they don't give me publicity.. Cuz they don't want my voice 2 be heard-So RT this-"THE DIRTSHEETS FEAR MATT F'N HARDY!" :) RT"
Somehow, I'm inclined to believe Jeff was never really high.

I dont really care for Jeff Hardy one way or another , he never impressed me too much , i just think its funny that people were kissing his ass when he was in WWE , they praised him beyond belief now alot of those same people dis him constantly now , we live in a fickle world.a wrestlers personal life has no berring on if i like him or not in the ring but some people cant get past that .

Oh, you can't really blame Matt. He saw his brother become a fuck up and end up a World Champ on TNA, so he figured if it worked for Jeff then he could pull it off too... :D

This isn't a message to his fans. Its to assholes on the internet that say stupid shit like is in this thread. Jeff Hardy wrestled on the Abu Dhabi tour followed with a PPV, He is going to wrestle in Japan and the eurotour. He has made some appearances promoting tna. But all anyone says is he is a lazy drug addict just there for a check to do the minimum for more drugs. Considering there is no evidence for any of that bs minus anonymous vague reports fuckyou seems like the least he should say.

This isn't a message to his fans. Its to assholes on the internet that say stupid shit like is in this thread. Jeff Hardy wrestled on the Abu Dhabi tour followed with a PPV, He is going to wrestle in Japan and the eurotour. He has made some appearances promoting tna. But all anyone says is he is a lazy drug addict just there for a check to do the minimum for more drugs. Considering there is no evidence for any of that bs minus anonymous vague reports fuckyou seems like the least he should say.

No it isn't the least he could do. Acting like a little pansy does little to better his image. He could've taken the high road (no pun intended) and come out said, "true hardyfans still believe, will work to death for TNA".

A foul mouthed-rant by your champion isn't something to be all gobsmacked about is it? Shows how much TNA management have him under control.

Would you be this quick to defend Jeff if he still worked for WWE? Or is this another "I Luvs Me Some TNA" move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back