Jeff Hardy vs Shelton?

tha420dgnr8

Degenerate Mizfit
I gotta say, last night was the best I had seen Jeff Hardy look in a match in quite some time. He pulled off his moves a lot crsiper than before, the Swanton was the most graceful it's looked in quite some time, and that is the first time in a long time he has hit the Whisper in the Wind and not had to hesitate climbing the ropes to do so.
Also, Shelton Benjamin looked awesome during the fatal four way. The springboard neckbreaker on The Master-punk to break the Masterlock was awesome, and it never ceases to amaze me when he springs flat footed from the mat to the top rope. Hopefully they book these two in another singles match for the I-C title...maybe even a ladder match..no TLC tho, those only seem to work well with tag teams or any other multi-opponent setting. What do you guys think?

I don't know if Jeff could keep it looking good all the way through a ladder match, he's more a wrestler that does amazing stuff but in bits. I think it'd still be a good match though.

Any wrestler who get's in the ring with Shelton is likely to have a good match. Jeff Hardy is'nt as good as he was a few years ago but he can still pull of good matches if he really trys.

Hardy & Benjamin in a latter match would be good, glad to see Hardy getting smoother in the ring & glad Benjamin's finally back in the mix. i thought Hardy was out of it after that kick from Benjamin, he about kicked his head off.

Hardy vs Benjamin vs Supercrazy in a TLC match would be good too, just leave Masters out of it.

Hardy Boyz, Super Crazy & Rey Mysterio, Benjamin & Haas, London & Kendrick in a TLC tag team match! wat a great idea4 WM23 instead of MITB ladder match!

these IC title matches are gettin better by the week from the 6 pack challenge to las nights fatal four way theyve bin my fav matches on raw

Cena better watch out, pretty soon his sorry title defenses are gonna be 3 matches in and the I-C title will headline raw!

This may sound strange but Masters looked very impressive last night. He has improved. I liked his counter to super crazy into a masterlock but Benjamin outclassed him with that springboard neckbreaker.

Cracker5000 said:
This may sound strange but Masters looked very impressive last night. He has improved. I liked his counter to super crazy into a masterlock but Benjamin outclassed him with that springboard neckbreaker.

I was thinking the same thing, Masters was not disappointing last night, I don't know if it was him or if the other guys carried him, but he looked good. I think he did it himself though. But I think even I could look good with Hardy, Shelton, and Super Crazy carrying me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back