Jeff Hardy uses a taser on Matt and Matts girlfriend

If you presented it as this is what I personally expect then I likely would not have an issue. You present it as if the future you expect has already factually occurred. I do not blame you for having the perceptions things will turn out that way but in doing so you act like it is impossible to overcome addiction. No one is presently asking you to trust Jeff for anything so why not root for him instead of constantly make pointless snide comments? Drug addicts having a night of drinking during a recovery period probably isn't the best idea but it isn't a guaranteed disaster either. You stated that in your personal circumstances drinking wasn't going to be a big issue. Who is to say that in Hardy's it isn't either?

Other than the video, and the last time I saw him, and that he hasn't been on TV since, meaning that his bosses don't think he's worthy of being on it right now.

So you confirm you know nothing of him for months and then try and play that off with some odd "logic?" Following this "logic" wouldn't the rumors about these same bosses bringing him back as a face using a recovery storyline suggest he was trying to get better during this time?

Of course it's possible to overcome it. And based on the years and chances Jeff has had, I have very little confidence that he will or even wants to.

So you confirm you know nothing of him for months and then try and play that off with some odd "logic?" Following this "logic" wouldn't the rumors about these same bosses bringing him back as a face using a recovery storyline suggest he was trying to get better during this time?

No it would just suggest that TNA is very stupid.

There can be a big difference between what you have confidence in happening and what is happening. To represent one as the other is pure folly.

Why I feel so strongly about this concept in this case relates back to an extension of what I explained to you earlier. I said all I am attempting to show is that you do not know what you claim to presently. That in no way precludes what you are saying will happen from actually happening. It very well may come to be. If it does I am not wrong because I never argued it would not. In this case if all these negative futures come to be my personal interpretation would be that this was a result of the sad truth that addiction is a very tough thing to overcome even if you want to (wanting to is just the mental part and we are talking about physical dependencies as well here). I just do not understand why someone like Nick who is about to have his own experience with this (even if it is probably on a lesser scale) wants to essentially celebrate this terrible truth.

Well let's see.

Wellness
Wellness again
Drug arrest
Drug charges still pending
Allegedly he couldn't perform at a PPV until the very last second
Victory Road after drug charges

Why in the world should I have any confidence in him? What in the world is it going to take to wake this guy up and make him realize something is wrong with him?

Shocking: everyone seems to disagree with you but it's us that don't get it. I see why you feel for the constant falls that Hardy has.

You amuse me greatly. You really do. You also make me shake my head at times but that's another story.

Your commitment to not admitting your contradictions while admitting you are biased used to amuse me.

I live in the South. If we can get away without having to claim Kentucky I think it would be a good thing.

I love the world "admitting" in there like it's a crime to be biased.

Believe me, if I could get rid of the idea that Kentucky is in the south I would. Far too stubborn to admit when they're wrong down there far too often.

Jeff The Junkie can fuck off. Like all junkies, he'll succumb to his addiction. For the very few people who expect a turnaround from Jeff, be prepared for even further disappointment.

What is the point? You seem to enjoy telling me what I was trying to say. Just put that omnipotence to use and cut out the middle man.

Damm, I opened a can of worms in this thread.

Why can't we all just accept that Jeff Hardy has a problem. We all hope he gets over it, but at the moment it doesnt seem like he has beaten it.

And we are unsure if he is really trying but noone knows for sure and it seems that Matt is not doing much to help

I just hope Jeff can get clean and go back to what he does best, entertaining us

If you presented it as this is what I personally expect then I likely would not have an issue. You present it as if the future you expect has already factually occurred. I do not blame you for having the perceptions things will turn out that way but in doing so you act like it is impossible to overcome addiction. No one is presently asking you to trust Jeff for anything so why not root for him instead of constantly make pointless snide comments? Drug addicts having a night of drinking during a recovery period probably isn't the best idea but it isn't a guaranteed disaster either. You stated that in your personal circumstances drinking wasn't going to be a big issue. Who is to say that in Hardy's it isn't either?

I am rooting for him, you dope. HE isn't rooting for himself. I joke around, but no, I do not actually want Jeff Hardy to die, or anything of the sort. I want the guy to get well, and start jumping from shit again.

The one night of drinking isn't the real issue. The issue is the attitude the Hardy men carry. They don't believe there's an issue, and that's evident by both videos. They didn't think there was anything wrong with Jeff being drunk on camera, and Matt blamed the people who didn't like. He took no responsibility, and didn't say Jeff should either. YOU are not getting the point. He's never going to get better if he (and those around) do not think there is a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back