Jeff Hardy uses a taser on Matt and Matts girlfriend

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
In their latest wild and wacky crazzzy video, the Hardyz think its EXTREME!!! to use a police style taser gun on Matt and his girlfriend Reby Sky.

Am I the only one who thinks Jeff seems incredibly drugged up AGAIN in this video?? Surely this video isn't something they should be doing while Jeff is banned from company, or am I overreacting?

[YOUTUBE]XTNN-lv9D_I[/YOUTUBE]

Man, the Hardyz are two crazy mothafuckaaas!

No, he doesn't look all fucked up in this video. At least not on any substances, he talks like he's in a 1990's Doritos commercial though. This will have zero effect on any future employment.

I was begging for him to taze Reba after about fifteen seconds though. The voltage on that definitely looks a bit low though, but I bet it still smarts like a motherfucker.

He does look a little drugged out, if you ask me.

Honestly, though, he looks like he's in better shape than he has been over the last year.

I pissed myself when I was tasered. But I was holding the taser myself and I couldn't release my grip.

Rednecks do stupid things CONSTANTLY, so I'm not surprised. 9/10 videos you see on failblog are made by red necks, and about half of them are made by grown men or women. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see the headline that Jeff tased Matt and his girlfriend.

This video only shows how stupid Matt and Jeff Hardy is. They used to be cool and I respected them a whole lot. Now I hate them and wish that they would just disappear.

No, he doesn't look all fucked up in this video. At least not on any substances

:lmao: Yeah, he looked as sober as Scott Hall at happy hour.

Jeff's an embarrassment. Look at that moron. Drunk, high, hasn't slept in three days (due to being high/drunk)...whatever it is, he clearly isn't ready to come back to television.

I cannot believe someone can watch this video, and believe Jeff isn't intoxicated in one fashion or another.

Yep. This should be enough evidence to all TNA fans that he's got addiction issues. This should play well in his next court appearance. What a couple of losers these 2 knuckleheads are and now they're dragging that girl down with them.

Nice.

Please TNA, PLEASE do NOT rehire Jeff and fire Matt asap. He's enabling his drug addicted brother.

These videos are why I cannot watch anything of either Hardy outside of a wrestling program. Plus, I feel bad for Reby for the simple fact that she'll be dragged down eventually. :disappointed:

I didn't say that or imply that. At all.

You would've been better saying something along the lines of: "You think what Jeff and Matt do is called wrestling?! lulz~"

These videos are why I cannot watch anything of either Hardy outside of a wrestling program. Plus, I feel bad for Reby for the simple fact that she'll be dragged down eventually. :disappointed:

Yeah it starts with tazering. Next thing you know it she'll be losing to Sting in less than a minute on PPV. Still don't know how Matt Hardy secured a girl like that. I've heard he's successful with women but that's biscuit taking.

Yeah it starts with tazering. Next thing you know it she'll be losing to Sting in less than a minute on PPV. Still don't know how Matt Hardy secured a girl like that. I've heard he's successful with women but that's biscuit taking.

Reby Sky, Lita, Ashley Massaro....that guy is one lucky SOB!

I hate seeing the Hardyz messing up like this. They were my absolute idols back when they started doing ladder matches. When I was in school, my friends used to laugh at the fact that I was a Hardyz fan and they were all into The Rock, Austin and all the other big names, but I just thought Matt and Jeff were the coolest guys ever. I loved my Fear Is Only A 4 Letter Word T-Shirt.

Sad to see they are slowly going downhill :(

Thing with the video is the context of it. Because Jeff clearly has a problem and him tazering people comes across as stupid, whereas if it were Johnny Knoxville and co it wouldn't really be frowned upon.

Thing with the video is the context of it. Because Jeff clearly has a problem and him tazering people comes across as stupid, whereas if it were Johnny Knoxville and co it wouldn't really be frowned upon.

No, but people would still think it's stupid as fuck.

That tazer might warm Matt's blood up a little :p

Yeah, Hardy Boyz don't have the right to compared to any ******. Give the ******s some credit.

Nice to see they found a new Lita too. How long you give until she blows off Edge?

Nick, how can you make light of someones addiction issues while you are trying to quit smoking?

I do not see what all the fuss is about in this video. Some of you are a lot more stupid than you claim the Hardyz are. You constantly claim the world would be a better place if they just disappeared yet you comment on every little thing they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back