• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy, Triple H's Protégé

You can think that Jeff is a good wrestler, but watch his matches. He has a strict formula.
Step 1. Get beat up
Step 2. Jump of something
Step 3. Roll on the ground in pain
Step 4. Win match

Anybody can do that, and Jeff has been doing it since his Heat days. Plus, he's been wrestling for as long as I can remember. Who needs to be a protege after 10 years?

i think this is either going to make jeff a main eventer, or show that he isnt. and with the way things are going now, i think its going to put him in the main event level whether he wins or loses. he has the ability and the talent, but most people just see him as a spot monkey for not really doing many spots lately. he has been having great matches except for the snitsky match and that wasnt his fault.

he would be better in the main even than kennedy. that guy just sucks anymore. when he was on smackdown, he was good. but since he's been on raw, he hasnt been the same. i mean that promo last week with the fake diesel and ramon was LAME. it honestly bored me to death and i turned into monday night football. and his new finisher isnt all that impressive either. so i would much rather have jeff get this push or at least see what he can do in that situation.

Jeff Hardy and Triple H together won't last. Especially after the whole "Hardy vs. HHH" at Armageddon. And let's throw out a scenario, won't we? Hardy loses to HHH, HHH goes on to defeat (presumably)Orton at the Royal Rumble, goes heel, and says that he's the "King of Kings" again and 13 time heavyweight champion bull-nonsense (And yet I have this odd feeling that old Trips is going to go past the 16-time mark of ol' Naitch before his time is up). WM comes up, Jericho has a shot... and the rest is done. Predictablity in it's finest.

But what about li'l ol' Hardy boy? Say he does pull off an upset on ol' Trips. Royal Rumble time, Hardy comes to a two-count, Trips appears!! Sledgehammer!! Boos!! Jeers!! ...Orton wins. "SAVE_US X29!" I mean... "Y2J!!"

Regardless, the WWE needs to get rid of bias lead creative writers *coughstephanieisaHHH****ecough* and get new people in.

i think we will se a Hardy vs Hardy match for the title at Wrestlemania 25 tho, i think its be a good one to watch. They should play it off like they did with Bret Hart vs British Bulldog at Summerslam, how they are both faces but one gots a little jealous...but hug at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back