Jeff Hardy Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gus

I Made this in Macromedia Fireworks, not photoshop, so tell me what you think...

jhardysig-1.png

Any suggestions/requests ill take as well, next I was thinking of doing, an Edge one...

Well, if you want the sugarcoated review, it's very creative in that you chose pics displaying Mr. Hardy's Swanton move from the top turnbuckle as well as showcased an image from one of his memorable ladder matches. However, in truth, that purple background gives the sig a cartoonish feel and I just don't like that font. That's not a dig at you, but it just seems so generic. Try going with a textile font or something a little more clasic like Edwardian script. Finally, invest in Photoshop or Paintshop. That's not to say there aren't other tools out there that can help you but there is just no substitution for superior quality.

To be honest that is horible nevr use that program again use Photoshop find the free download. but the font is horrible the BG blending is horrible all youdid was lower the opacity the pictures suck Use better PSD and nothing else to say.

I like the picture in the background that you can barely see and the pictures you chose are good its a good idea but with a more high tech program it could be alot better overall a solid sig though

you need to make a Heidi sig for our new Heidi fan club coming soon the WZ forums

Now I'm not to familuar with the program you use so I'm not going to be harsh. the background isnt good, the font is bad, blending is bad...

but there are good points
you know what your doing
you know what the layout of a sig is soposed to look like
you have a creative mind

so I give this sig a 4.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads