Jeff Hardy on top of the P25

The Power 25 in wrestling is just like the Power 25 in every other sport. It doesn't show who is the best in wrestling at that time. All it shows is who has the best week and in most sports that amounts to record. In other sports such as MLB or NBA the Power 25 also gives a record for the week and win pct.

In my opinion I wouldn't mind seeing WWE give more information on their regular house shows. These guys wrestle 200 plus days a year and unless you buy a ticket we as fans only see about 70 of those days.

As far as Jeff Hardy goes I give respect to any athlete who can get to the big game. This company is the best professional sports has to offer. If Jeff Hardy can work his way to Main Event status then you have to respect that. As far as his push, for me I am happiest when I get to hear J.R lose his mind asking; "How bout a Swan Ton"

every1 might desegree with me but i dont care.Jeff Hardy has always earned the right 2 b # 1.He's the coolest person (I know him) ever and he riskes everthing 2 make sure wwe raw is entertaining.He riskes life and limb and it is so cool 2 see how much heart he has. Jeff is awesome and every1 should know it.

I'm actually a really big Jeff Hardy fan, only because i really believe that although he may not be a Stone Cold or a Rock, that's pretty much what i like about him. he's not like other cookie cutter wrestlers. I just think he's way underrated and deserves a shot in the sun for his dedication.

I don't understand why people are saying that Jeff Hardy shouldn't be a WWE world champion. Jeff is a high flyer. That's his style of wrestling. You can't say his a bad wrestler by comparing him to the others, who fight with different style. As a high flyer, Jeff Hardy is an awesome wrestler. As a powerhouse or technical wrestler, he sucks. Just because he's a high flyer doesn't mean he's a bad wrestler.

And if there are those of you who thinks that Jeff shouldn't be champ just because he isn't a good wrestler (in your opinions), think about this. Since when has WWE be about wrestling? WWE is about entertainment. That's why there's storylines and rigged matches. Jeff can entertain.

His mic skills aren't good. But lately, he's been getting some mic time and some backstage time, which shows that his mic skills is improving.

Jeff Hardy also gives everything he can for WWE and for the fans. He is by far the most popular wrestler in WWE. He can also put on a good match. One of his previous world title shot matches put him on the map.

Remember the ladder match vs. Taker that main evented Raw for the undisputed champsionship?

Well I haven't really read the entire thread, I think Jeff completely deserves to be a main eventer. I mean he has been with WWE since 1994, thats a long time to never hold a heavyweight belt. He has put a lot of passion into wrestling. Maybe not the story part, but the story is what makes wrestling old and boring. Yes he is terrible when you give him the mic, that is partly WWE's fault. You can't develop a skill like that if you are never given the chance. Why should it matter if you like him or not? He has earned a spot at the top of the roster. Thats it he has the resect, PASSION, and experiance to get a spot over some newbie wrestler who talks mad smack (Kennedy) and hasn't earned anything yet.

Oh and PWI has Jeff as the 2nd best wrestler on Raw. So...:crucified:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back