Jeff Hardy on top of the P25

H

Haze

Well while most people I've seen post here will probally disagree with this, because for some reason/s they hate Jeff.

It's still fact and last time I checked facts stay facts whether you like them or not. Unless of course in this case you have a bad week, but right now I don't see that happening for Jeff.

That being said for those who haven't yet seen the Power25 here's the link.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/power25/

Now I personally love this being as I'm a Hardy Boyz fan, and I know that Jeff deserves more credit than some are willing to give him.

Still though there will always be haters, so come on hate all you want. I really don't think anyone else cares.

Well while most people I've seen post here will probally disagree with this, because for some reason/s they hate Jeff.

It's still fact and last time I checked facts stay facts whether you like them or not. Unless of course in this case you have a bad week, but right now I don't see that happening for Jeff.

Now I personally love this being as I'm a Hardy Boyz fan, and I know that Jeff deserves more credit than some are willing to give him.

Still though there will always be haters, so come on hate all you want. I really don't think anyone else cares.

Okay, seriously I don't "hate" Jeff Hardy, thats just absurd & stupid.. but he isn't that great of a Professional Wrestler. He puts his body on the line & apparently somewhere in time that made him a "phenomenial" athlete?!

No, it didn't. People love Jeff Hardy because he's a fan favorite. He is an average, well, kinda average human being. But that being said.. your little Power25 poll.. its fricken rigged to beat hell. Its ON wwe.com, that right there is enough said. They will promote who they want to promote to be the "top guy" in the business.

I can almost guarantee you, after the Royal Rumble.. Jeff likely won't even top the first 10 spots, if even the top 15, or 20. And again, I don't hate Jeff.. I just get tired of hearing people ramble non-sense about how he's some superior athlete, when the guy in his entire life has done exactly WHAT inside a wrestling ring, that makes him anything more than a fricken stunt double/crash-test dummy?!

WHOP! well if it is isn't some A-hole that thinks he can say anything he ants and get away with it.

You make me sick with all of your ramblings about who YOU say is good and who isn't.

You're the kinda guy that think everything in the world except your life is rigged. Well when you finally realise that that's rigged in one or more ways let me know.

People like you aren't even on my level, nor will you ever be, so from this moment on. You wanna smart mouth something I have to say, don't expect a reply, cause you're not worth my damn time.

WHOP! well if it is isn't some A-hole that thinks he can say anything he ants and get away with it.

Uhm.. well it is a forum, made for discussion on any topic you can truly think of thats wrestling related or otherwise. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure I have the ability to say what I want to say.. as long as it isn't bad mouthing, or flaming another user. (such as what you just did)

You make me sick with all of your ramblings about who YOU say is good and who isn't.

Its called an opinion, they're like assholes, everyone has one.. some are just awful to look at. I also find it incredibly funny that you create a thread, which is basically asking for people to give their opinions, & then you bad mouth the very first person who has a conflicting one from what YOU believe.

You're the kinda guy that think everything in the world except your life is rigged. Well when you finally realise that that's rigged in one or more ways let me know.

Hold up, are you saying my life is rigged? Like a wrestling storyline rigged?

People like you aren't even on my level, nor will you ever be, so from this moment on. You wanna smart mouth something I have to say, don't expect a reply, cause you're not worth my damn time.

Thats probably because we surpassed that level about, ohh, age 10. And what exactly did I smart mouth? I gave an opinion on what I felt. Again, you flamed me. You ran off at the mouth, simply because I gave a fricken opinion on the situation.. how is that MY fault?!

Will, your life is definitely rigged.

Yeah the WWE.COM P25 is worthless. If it came from PWI or something, that might have some credibility.

Jeff Hardy being 1 on the P25 is the equivalent of Wikipedia claiming that it is a reputable source....ON Wikipedia.

:lmao: Did you just flame a mod?

Anyways, Jeff Hardy. He is a good wrestler, But he isn't great. He's a great entertainer, and yeah he does a lot of high flying stuff, and I respect the guy, but seriously he isn't amazing as you seem to think. He isn't yet full main event material. I haven't seen him enough on the mic to say he has bad mic skills, but I also can't say they're good. His gimmick doesn't scream WWE champion.

Also, few people actually hate Jeff Hardy, although in our opinion he just doesn't deserve to be classed as one of the best. That's out opinion, you have no right to attack us personally for that view. You seemed really immature doing that.

You obviously care about people 'hating' on Hardy, as you made it so personal. Just explain why you disagree, don't attack people.

Anyways, Jeff Hardy. He is a good wrestler, But he isn't great. He's a great entertainer, and yeah he does a lot of high flying stuff, and I respect the guy, but seriously he isn't amazing as you seem to think. He isn't yet full main event material.

I think this about sums it up. Which had the guy not been too busy with intentionally wanting to pick an argument with people over disliking Hardy.. he would've seen that even "I've" said (in other Jeff Hardy topics) the guy is a great entertainer.. just not (in my opinion) a Main Event star.. or worth saying he's "great" overall.

I haven't seen him enough on the mic to say he has bad mic skills, but I also can't say they're good.

Thats likely why you haven't seen him a lot on the mic. I think Edge coined it best, during the Hardy/E&C rivalries when Edge said to the midget Jeff Hardy "Oh, thats right, the real Hardyz don't get to say anything, why should you."

If Jeff could show passion, it might be worth it. Matt Hardy, not there's a story. Matt can show passion in promos - especially the Lita/Edge ones.

His gimmick doesn't scream WWE champion.

Thats because its too busy screaming "Ace Hardware" :lmao: The guy falls into cans of paint before coming to the ring, how serious can you take someone like that? If he was meant to be taken seriously, then Doink should be inducted into this year's Hall of Fame. lol

Well, back to the original post...

Not everyone "hates" Jeff Hardy. I believe that "hate" is too strong a word. "Not favoring" is something a little more understandable to the ranks he has held in the WWE up until now. I don't think many people follow mid-carders because that's what they are. It's like a smaller known band opening up for the show people came to see. Warm ups. And that is what Jeff was all about. Him and his brother Matt were just the warm-ups, the eye catchers if you will, to keep people entertained and watching the show until the big attractions (like HHH or Shawn Michaels) arrived. But now that he's on the Power25, you do have to think that WWE.com does rig those things, even though there is the disclaimer that it's all part of the Academy of Wrestling stats. Makes ya think about all the other wrestlers out there in TNA and around the world; where do they rank? Hardy could be #4 compared to someone else, but of course, that's another judgement for another day. Simply put, Jeff is getting a major push and the Power25 is just a small dose of it. And it is a probable outcome that Jeff WILL be pushed down the Power25. They don't remain up there forever. Orton was up there, and now look where he fell. He's the WWE champ for christ's sake, and he's outranked by CM Punk!!

I'm all for people supporting their own wrestler (i.e.; support your own football team, regardless if they have been sucking for the past 15 years, etc.), and it's good that you are one of the fans out there who keeps tabs on the Hardy Boyz. Mid-carders and lower wrestlers on the totem pole need fans like you to keep them in the business and follow them like you do. But, to defend the others here (especially BigWill), you post something publically in a forum, take every piece of opinion with a grain of salt. A forum is a place where people speak about their opinions on the topic, and they themselves don't want to be flamed for their opinion against your wrestler. Of course, neither do you, but if that's they case, avoid posting a topic. If BigWill doesn't like Jeff Hardy, that's his business. I bet you 10-1 you don't like Edge as much. I don't like him either, but I try to keep my opinions to myself.

*humblewhisper* Stone Cold rocks! LOL

Ya Jeff is on top of the P25 and your point. Umaga was like #2 at one point on it, now where is he. The P25 just runs along with who's "hot" according to WWE. If Jeff stays on top for more then a week or two I'll be very surprised. The only way I see him staying up there is if he wins the WWE title, which is not likley. Also it seems when someone who doesn't win the title gets really high it's only a matter of time till they fall down. Btw: Real MATURE flame of Will there Haze

lol, the power 25 means absoulty nothing! It's just a rigged list of superstars who WWE wants to get a push. Jeff is the number one contender, so he needs all the push he can get, so they put him on top of the power 25, plain and simple. Its reallly no big of a deal and he wont even win the title at the rumble. Im not hating on Jeff Hardy, but i just dont think he is worthy of the WWE title yet. He needs to improve his wrestling skills, and his mic skills a whole lot more than he might have a chance at holding the WWE title. Oh yeh and show a little passion now and then aswell, as somone said before, he shows no passion when he wins. Then we might see Jeff Hardy the WWE champion.

Since when has the kayfabed top twenty-five list on WWE.com meant anything? That list is a joke and always has been. It's for the marks just stopping by before heading to shopzone to buy their next D-X shirt.

MVP14 said:
He needs to improve his wrestling skills, and his mic skills a whole lot more than he might have a chance at holding the WWE title.
Since when do mic skills and wrestling skills matter in WWE? Wasn't the Great Khali World Heavyweight Champion this year? He has size. Hardy has popularity. What's the difference, really? Mysterio got a title reign because he was popular.

Since when has the kayfabed top twenty-five list on WWE.com meant anything? That list is a joke and always has been. It's for the marks just stopping by before heading to shopzone to buy their next D-X shirt.

No words truer

Since when do mic skills and wrestling skills matter in WWE? Wasn't the Great Khali World Heavyweight Champion this year? He has size. Hardy has popularity. What's the difference, really? Mysterio got a title reign because he was popular.

Mysterio became champion because he had a nice storyline going into it. He was doing it all for Eddie. Hardy has no good enough storyline to become champion and the only reason he's getting the push is because of Hunter's never-ending grudge with Jericho.

Even the WWE website is rigged. Anyone remember when Val Venis got 50% of the vote to have a World Title shot and they gave it to HHH?

Its like people say, its there to push certain superstars. Hell, the WWe is all storylined, so of course those with winning streaks will be top

I am a jeff hardy fan... I always have been.. Saying that the power 25 is a joke. Asva jeff fan I realize this title match is a test. There is no way I want jeff hardy in the main event at wrestlemania. I see jeff losing, but if he does a good job getting a spot in another match at no way out. Either a spot in the chamber or another title. He will lose both and go to wrestlemania where I think he will win the money in the bank. I could see him winning the title after wrestlemania but not until. He isn't good enough to be main event wreslemania..... Yet....

hmm.................................................... i cant believe some of you people ( i'm not having a go i'm just thinking what the hell). i personally think was the best wwe superstar last week. lets see what he did, he pinned 11 time world champ hhh and pinned current wwe champ randy orton. who else had a better week? yes i no edge won the world title, but techinally he lost it for a bit ( on smackdown only to be given back to edge) and he still lost the match. i just don't think any one had a better week than hardy. that is what the power twenty five means you no?

At long last.

Jeff Hardy has had the best week in the WWE by far. He pinned Triple H. He pinned WWE Champion Randy Orton. If anyone deserves the no.1 spot, it's him.

I do like Jeff Hardy but I don't think he deserves the number one contender spot, there are so many better young talented superstars who deserve this title shot more than Jeff. I Know he had a good week but thats only because WWE is pushing him and I can't think of a plausable reason why WWE is pushing him to the WWE Title.

I have my money on Orton unless Jeff looses the Intercontinental Championchip before the Rumble because that would make Jeff Hardy The WWE Undisputed Champion of RAW and I think that Jeff just doesn't deserve that title; Undisputed Champion

there are so many better young talented superstars who deserve this title shot more than Jeff.

Take out the word "better" and you've got a correct sentence. I am of course inferring that Jeff Hardy is neither young nor talented. It's beyond why people say "but he pinned Triple H... and Randy Orton" in why he deserves the no. 1 spot. Why people would cite matches that have been used in the actual push to number one contender is beyond me - it simply nullifies their argument.

Do I think Jeff Hardy should be no. 1 contender? Of course not. All other reasons aside, there are better choices for a Royal Rumble title match. Much better choices. Choices that go by the names of Shawn Michaels, Triple H and even Ken Kennedy. Choices that don't have to be viciously ridden by Triple H to almost get over but fail once again when people realise he's absolute crap. Again.

Jeff hardy is a good wrestler and knows how to work a crowd. Him being a spot monkey is good for a mid-carder but not for a main event player. Main Event is a whole different level. Jeff has no mic skills and isn't much of a wrestler but is a good high flyer. He wont be improving on that in these few months and jeff just isn't main event material YET.

040_FP0721~WCW-Goldberg-Who-s-Next-Posters.jpg

Jeff hardy is a good wrestler and knows how to work a crowd. Him being a spot monkey is good for a mid-carder but not for a main event player. Main Event is a whole different level. Jeff has no mic skills and isn't much of a wrestler but is a good high flyer. He wont be improving on that in these few months and jeff just isn't main event material YET.

040_FP0721~WCW-Goldberg-Who-s-Next-Posters.jpg

I agree with you on some of the points you hit. The only thing about the Jeff situation is that WWE sees that Jeff has put in his dues and no matter how much they fight it Jeff is just one if not the most popular superstar on RAW. Untill fans stop cheering Jeff Hardy, this Jeff Hardy main event experiment will never end. Another thing that goes into effect is the politics. From what I have read hear on the site HHH likes Hardy, and we all know if HHH likes you or has respect from you then you must be "big" in his eyes.

I personally am a Jeff Hardy fan and will always be one. He has good ring work and has been developing into a better wrestler over the years. Jeff's Mic skills are one of those things that quite hasnt fully grown yet but from all the stuff on wrestlezone, it seems that HHH has grown in favor of Jeff Hardy being pushed toward the top as well as the people in the back. I would as a fan like to see him hold the WHC or WWE title belt at least once. Randy Orton and RVD were those who he wrestled for the Intercontinetal championship at different points and those two have gone up to the top already.

With the people in the back noticing that Jeff is improving and that HHH thinks that he is ready as well, the time could be close for Jeff to have a title run, the only real thing he will need work on is his mic work and more solid matches against the top people of the company without it being a upset win.

As for the top 25 deal, its not really a big deal and i particular dont pay attention to it at all because it really doesnt make a difference other than you get to see who is getting pushed and who isnt.

There are other stars that could and probably should be getting that title shot instead of Hardy, but i really do think that this title opportunity is one that will help Jeff's career even if he loses. HBK is one that could be going into that title picture but HBK is getting much older and at this point putting a title belt on him would defeat the purpose of pushing WWE's future wrestlers such as Kennedy. Kennedy is one that could be going against Randy Orton but since leaving Smackdown, something quite hasnt been the same for him and Kennedy has been sorta up and down. Cena is out of the picture, and HHH well he is the one who reccommeded that Jeff win so thats that. Jericho would have been awesome to see as the Champ once again but it didnt happen.

Jeff is a very marketable wrestler who if improves could be a top person on the ladder, he will just have to put the effort into it and improve himself.

Derfs turn! Alright, do I think Jeff Hardy deserves to be the Champion? I can't answer that, because in WWE, it's not about who "deserves" it, it's about who can run with it as well as the company on their sholders. otherwise, Jamie Noble would be the face of the WWE, and his ears wouldn't even fit on the PPV Posters.

But that aside, I've noticed a few things you are all saying that make Jeff Hardy not WWE material, but also some things that do make him WWE title material. Lets see, there "Lack of Mic Skills", "Below par 'Wrestler", and others Well look at these.

Lack of mic skills = Batista, The Great Khali, Undertaker, Chris Benoit
Below Par Wrestler = Batista, The Great Khali, John Cena, HULK HOGAN!

But Jeff Hardy is also two other things. One is a "Spot Monkey". And wether you call that wrestling, the fans at the arenas love that about him, and prove it by giving him the biggest pop of the night every night. Hell, go back to your pre taped RAWs, I think Jeff Hardy outpopped Jericho the night of his return!
What I'm saying is that if your looking for who "deserves" to be the WWE champion, go to ROH. But if your looking for who the WWE feels can carry them on their sholders, look no further than Jeff Hardy, because this is the guy the average fan wants to see with the title.

But that aside, I've noticed a few things you are all saying that make Jeff Hardy not WWE material, but also some things that do make him WWE title material. Lets see, there "Lack of Mic Skills", "Below par 'Wrestler", and others Well look at these.

Lack of mic skills = Batista, The Great Khali, Undertaker, Chris Benoit
Below Par Wrestler = Batista, The Great Khali, John Cena, HULK HOGAN!

But Jeff Hardy is also two other things. One is a "Spot Monkey". And wether you call that wrestling, the fans at the arenas love that about him, and prove it by giving him the biggest pop of the night every night. Hell, go back to your pre taped RAWs, I think Jeff Hardy outpopped Jericho the night of his return!

Jeff Hardy's lack of mic skills are what keeps him down from moving up in my opinion. Batista size and HHH puttin him over what helped him get over enough that he didnt need to be a great mic worker, Khali has his translator, and Undertaker has a great gimmick and had Paul Bearer that made it so that he didnt really need to speak until now and his gimmick makes up for the lack of mic work but he is pretty good. As for Chris after his first run as champ well he never did get it back because the lack of mic skills.

If Jeff hardy's mic work improves i think it will in the end help him.

Jeff Hardy is an awsome wrestler and deseves a WWE Title run. If you all just gave him a chance you would see he is a good wrestler. about the P25 well.....get over it is that all you do with your life.

Jeff Hardy is an awsome wrestler

I think you're confusing the word "wrestler" with "bump artist." Jeff Hardy barely knows the basics. What does he do, that makes him an awesome wrestler? Define yourself, explain to me why you see him as anything "awesome." Especially wrestling wise.

and deseves a WWE Title run.

Well, hes getting one, so we'll see if he's good enough to win it. Oh, wait.. he's had one before, & even in his type of match.. yet he came up a bit short. Why should this time around be any different?

If you all just gave him a chance you would see he is a good wrestler.

At the beginning of this post, you said he was an "awesome" wrestler. You've changed your views on him this quickly, so you apparently see the truth. I give it two more posts & you'll understand completely why the guy sucks.

about the P25 well.....get over it is that all you do with your life.

Actually, the topic of this thread is regarding the P25, so if you're gonna "get over it" I suggest you find another thread. Your views & opinions are welcome, but I'd like to know more on why you believe Jeff Hardy is so awesome.

Personally, I enjoy watching him in gimmick matches, he's amazing when it comes to those. He's not terrible as a wrestler, but hes (to me) not Main Event material, especially not Heavyweight Championship material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back