• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 4th LD vs. LD Spoiler Protection Services: Will They Be Offered?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If I happen to be in the TNA LD tonight while watching Impact, I don't wanna be spoiled by someone saying "The Rock just showed up on Raw!" in an attempt to make me change the channel. Will we be protected for spoilage or attempts to make us change the channel tonight? Lord knows those WWE marks know the heat is on. Who knows what lows they could sink to.

I'd like a rehearing of that order. I don't want the show spoiled for me when I'm watching it just after Raw ends.

I'm all for not jumping between LDs for the sole purpose of killing the fun (that is trolling, isn't it?), but it'll be hard to avoid all spoilers. There's going to be way too much going on to be clueless as to what's happening on the other show.

Really? I happen to think that'll be rather easy. I'll just stick to one thread and keep Raw off of my TV. Unless Eric Bischoff wants to tell us what's going on in Dayton, there should be no reason for me to be spoiled.

Really? I happen to think that'll be rather easy. I'll just stick to one thread and keep Raw off of my TV. Unless Eric Bischoff wants to tell us what's going on in Dayton, there should be no reason for me to be spoiled.

You'll be on WZ, won't you? Threads will come up, the Bar will be buzzing, and the main page will get about 40 new posts on what's going on with both companies. You're bound to know what's going on.

My ignorance knows no bounds. Trust me, I can stick to one thread. Also, the links to the main page aren't showing up for me lately.

Yeah, I think that the LD's should be restricted to discussing their own show and that posts that talk about what happen on the other show should be deleted in the very least. That certainly isn't fair to the people who don't want to be spoiled and aren't doing anything themselves to bring about being spoiled. It's not like they are going out and reading what's going on in the WWE thread and spoiling themselves. The WWE fans (in this example) would be coming into the TNA LD and intentionally spoiling the fans watching Impact.

It would be an Off Topic discussion, and even though this is a Spam friendly forum, I don't think it's right.

I would delete the posts in the very least.

You'll be on WZ, won't you? Threads will come up, the Bar will be buzzing, and the main page will get about 40 new posts on what's going on with both companies. You're bound to know what's going on.

Not if they are able to stay in the LD though. I don't see what the harm is in eliminating the off topic posts from the other show. I'm not saying to warn/infract people, but in the very least we should be able to keep the LD's on topic.

That show where some guy named Tyler Black never wins a singles title and people lose interest accordingly.

You know, ROH, the show where the wrestling is brilliant and no one watches, as opposed to the show where the main guy knoewz 5ive movez and millions of people watch.

You know, ROH, the show where the wrestling is brilliant and no one watches, as opposed to the show where the main guy knoewz 5ive movez and millions of people watch.

Or that other show where the main guy knows every move, and only the people who hate that other company watch.

I think it would be funny to see people invade the other LD as a joke, as long as they do it without spoiling anything.

I'll be in the TNA one and I been worried about this for awhile. I'd hate to see something thats gonna happen on Raw before I even see it. I would be pissed if that happened.

So...we're going to confine threads in the spam forum to only spamming about that current spam topic? I would move that anytime someone mentions a football score or what might happen on Friday's Smackdown because of the events on Raw we at least delete the post. Fuckers are spamming about the wrong topic.

A clever troll would just post in the same threads as everyone else. Not that I know much about clever trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back