Jackhammer

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
If you were watching Superstars on Thursday, you'd have seen D.H Smith hit a Jackhammer Suplex on Zack Ryder. It was a good Jackhammer, and I have to ask, do you think he should keep it as his finisher or a signature move?

For those wondering, he hits it at around :40 in this video.

[YOUTUBE]OWpQ-HhsTuw[/YOUTUBE]

It's certainly impressive, and it stands out more than the Saito suplex that I saw him using as a finisher. The only reason that I would be against it is the fact that it's become so synonymous with another superstar, Goldberg. On the other hand, Smith doesn't have too much of a direction or personality right now, so I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I was definitely opposed to the Hart Dynasty breaking up, as I am with most tag teams. To be fair though, they were really limited in how much they could do in today's tag division.

Better than Batista's and Paul Burchills but i don't see how it gives him any kind of personality.

It makes him look more powerful, I guess. Not so much personality as much as it is in-ring fighting personality. It helps make him look more powerful, which he needs.

Too bad the Hart Dynasty apparently pissed someone off backstage and they're all being buried currently. They totally fucked up the Hart Dynasty, they had their first real popular and credible pair of face tag champions in forever after Bret gave them a big rub after 'Mania and they just had them quickly squash the Usos and then disappear off the face of the Earth until their completely nonsensical break-up. WWE has to break up every fucking tag team, it pisses me off. I had real hope for the tag division last summer because of the Hart Dynasty, but now we're back to a nonexistant tag division in which Santino and Kozlov are our champions, despite everyone IMMEDIATELY tuning out in massive numbers everytime they're on screen.

The thing about his saito suplex is that he's inconsistant at using it. Sometimes he'll hit it to end a match, sometimes it's hit as a regular move in the middle of the match.

If anything he should start finishing matches with the Muta Lock or a bridging suplex of some sort. Though a Jackhammer would also fit.

DH is probably going to have to drop it when Richie Steamboat comes up though, seeing as he uses one as his finisher on little guys. He may be allowed to keep it though, seeing as Richie's managed to come up with a variation which combines a Jackhammer with an elbowdrop. Yeah.

[YOUTUBE]SBEmkiZDiyk[/YOUTUBE]

Low quality, but it's here at about :35. It's basically a Jackhammer with an Eye of the Hurricane/Final Cut on the way down. Cool variant, but I don't think its enough for both Steamboat and DH Smith to have it as a finisher.

That is awesome. I think it should stay with Steamboat, because his looks awesome. Great variation on the move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back