IWF.wz

#hamler

That's all folks.
I can't believe it's taken me this long to do a website. So pretty much all of our news and stories will be in here. Anything from Breaking News to Exclusives to even PPV dates. So yeah, check out my co-founded wrestling federation.

Click on this:

Broadcasted from the "Institute" arena in New York City, New York.

Founded By: Aaron "The" Hamler and Nicholas "The Disturbed" Taylor​

Background:
The Insane Wrestling Federation is broadcasted live on it's website in the "Institute" arena the most famous city in the the World, New York City. Its founders include Vets of the wrestling business, "The Hamler" and "The Disturbed". Our roster is made up of the best there are in the wrestling world. Our "Bitch" divison gives you something you don't see in other PG wrestling, women who can wrestle...with weapons.

ROSTER:
(H)= Heel (F)=Face
CM Punk (H)
Daniel Bryan (F)
Samoa Joe (F)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Taz (F)
Dean Malenko (F)
Mark Briscoe (H)
Jay Briscoe (H)
Mike Knox (H)
Teddy Hart (F)
Jack Evans (F)
Super Crazy (F)
Pscicosis (F)
Shelton Benjamin (F)
Bubba Ray (H)
D-Von (H)
Christopher Daniels (H)
La Parka (H)
Vampiro (H)
Juventud (F)
Nunzio (H)
Johnny "the Bull" Stamboli (H)
Chuck Palumbo (H)​

BITCH DIVISON:
ODB (F)
Lita (F)
Awesome Kong (H)
Tara (H)
Chyna (F)
Ashley Massaro (F)
Gail Kim (F)
Daffney (H)

TAG TEAMS:
Stright Edge Survivors- CM Punk, Mark Briscoe, Jay Briscoe
Dudleys-Bubba Ray and D-Von
FBI-Nunzio, Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli, Chuck Palumbo
Briscoe Brothers- Mark Briscoe, Jay Briscoe
Mexi-cools- Juventud, Psicosis, Super Crazy
La Parka, Vamprio
Teddy Hart, Jack Evans​

Other On-Air Talent Include:
Ring Announcer-Justin Roberts
Announce Team- "The Disturbed" and "The Hamler"
General Managers- "The Disturbed" and "The Hamler"
Backstage Interviews- Maria
Occasional Apperences- Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, Paul Heyman​

Looking for something violent? Looking for something for adults? Looking for Insane Hardcore Wrestling. You're in the right place.

WARNING:
The IWF's shows are very violent. Not intended to be taken lightly. We show blood, stunts, and partial nudity. Our storylines are not intended for childen. The IWF is not respnsible for People injured in the stunts they see on this show. Parental Discretion is Advised.
200px-parental_advisory_labelsvg.png

*Cards are subject to change*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

My co-founder and former co-owner booker was recently future endeavored from Wrestlezone. He handled the weekly writing and I handled the monthly ppvs. So what will happen now is shows will be advertised before they're done. For example if I was writing a show, I will advertise it in here a week before the event.

Check back later for updates.

Thanks,

Hamler
-Owner of Insane Wrestling Federation

UPDATE

Our Next PPV
Insane Wrestling Federation: Jingle My Balls
Coming Christmas Day, December 25, 2010

Card will feature the following bouts:

IWF Championship: Daniel Bryans vs CM Punk (C)

Crown our first Bitch Champion- IWF Bitch Championship: Awesome Kong vs. Lita

Taz vs. Dean Malenko in a Sunbmission Match

More will come.

EXCLUSIVE: Weather prevents 'Jingle My Balls' PPV.

Due to extreme weather conditions in the north east, snow has prevented the IWF from putting on their "Jingle My Balls" PPV that was to be shown On Christmas Day December 25. This iis straight from IWF owner and current booker from his Facebook page.

December 26, 2010
New York City, New York

Dear Fans,

We are very sorry that the Insane Wrestling Federation's Pay-Per View "Jingle My Balls" did not occurr as schedualed on December 25,, 2010. From the emails and calls we have received from you wonderful fans, we understand your disappointment and appreciate the inconvenience this must have caused your friends and family.

There is no question that the product we show here deserves full support from our fans. We take full responsibilty for not being able to deliver our PPV due to extreme weather conditions in the New York and New England area.

I, and the IWF, can promise you that the highest quality standards will be met in the future because protecting our reputation for delivering the best product in the Wrestling World is a key priority for us. Again, the IWF apologizes for our mistakes and regrets any inconvenience we have caused our fans.

"Jingle My Balls" will resume when weather conditions comply. We will let you know as soon as possible. Our staff is working hard to get our PPV going by next week. Again, we apologize for the inconveniece.

Thanks for your support,

Sincerely,

Aaron Hamler
Owner and CEO of Insane Wrestling Federation.

We, IWF.wz will keep you updated at this story progresses.

SHOW IS POSTED!!

Sorry for the bad spelling, bad grammer and all that. Computer is all messed up. Used Cell phone.

Good pay per view name. But what happened to the weekly shows and only three matches on the ppv?

Nicholas Taylor and Aaron Hamler have worked there personal problems out and the company will be coming back to pay per view. The next PPV is Born to Bleed. After the ppv, the weekly show Friday Night Fire will return. Here is the card for Born to Bleed.

1. The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Dudley Boyz in a New York City Street Fight for the IWF World Tag Team Championship.

The Briscoes and Dudleyz have proved time and time again that they are currently the two best tag teams in the world. The Briscoes have defeated them in the past but they are on there homecourt in a New York City Street Fight.

2. Samoa Joe vs. The FBI in a 3 on 1 handicap match.

Samoa Joe has been on a rampage since he joined the IWF. Joe has yet to be beaten, usually his opponenets don't even get in an offensive position in his matches. Joe destroyed Nunzio when they faced off on Friday Night Fire but Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo now have Nunzio's back. This is Joe's biggest challenge yet.

3. Taz vs. Dean Malenko vs. Rob Van Dam

Taz and Malenko have had there differences in the past and they have been colliding the past few months. Malenko made Taz tap out last time they faced off but this time, RVD is thrown in the mix. It seems like RVD has been caught in the middle of these two so he is now involved in a match with them.

4. Lita vs. Daffney for the Bitch Title.

Lita defeated Awesome Kong at Jingle My Balls to become the first ever Bitch champion. She has held the title ever since. Daffney believes she has what it takes to be the ultimate bitch in IWF.

5. Cm Punk vs. Daniel Bryan in a Steel Cage match for the IWF World Title.

Cm Punk has held the World Title since IWF's debut. Daniel Bryan has challenged him in the past but has always came up empty handed. A big part of Bryan's losses were the Briscoes interfering. Nick Taylor has made the World Title match a steel cage to keep the Briscoes and anyone else for that matter from getting involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back