It's on my Christmas list. It should be on yours too.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Jimmy and Jey Uso vs Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro in a TLC match for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Orton, Cena, Bryan, Punk, and Big Show can all take the night off as far as I'm concerned. Because that's the real main event of this year's December PPV.

I would rather have the same formula of three teams and not four, it will just be way to many people for the match to be more than a spotfest. The Shield need to be there though, they are ALWAYS great and yes, it's on my list as of right now! Thanks Coco.

I would rather have the same formula of three teams and not four, it will just be way to many people for the match to be more than a spotfest.
The TLC matches people still fawn over from back in the early 2000s were nothing more than spotfests. I don't see the problem with doing that sort of thing once in a while. I prefer Punk vs Hardy or last year's six man to the original TLCs, but revisiting that formula on occasion has its merits.

For what it's worth, I'd say the Shield, the Rhodes brothers, and the Usos are far more fun to watch than any of the three teams in the original TLC match and the almost universally praised rematch. So if you really need a three team bout, those would be the three to go with. I can take or leave the Real Americans.

After the reaction Los Matadores got last night I'd put the hat back on that fantasy booking head and find a way to include them in this match as well because I wouldn't be surprised if they were being heavily pushed come December.

Pardon my French but FUCK YEAH. Wasn't the last multi-team TLC match back in 2002? This sounds like it would be so cool. I would even settle for a ladder match like the one from 06 when Mercury got his face ripped off.

My only hope for this match is that it's a true TLC match. I know they can't get bloody or anything, but I don't see why they can't get just as physical as the older TLC matches. I thought HIAC was a little disappointing. Seems like the matches were just a little hollow. I'll be attending the TLC event, so I really want to see something big happen.

The idea has me tingling but isn't what we loved about last year's TLC match was how it wasn't a spot fest and a personal war? I'd imagine it will still be amazing, even as I said last year better than the original TLC matches.

The idea has me tingling but isn't what we loved about last year's TLC match was how it wasn't a spot fest and a personal war?
Yes, that's where I sit on the issue. Still, demand lingers for a tag team affair that reaches the same heights of the original TLC matches. And if that demand is ever to be capitalized on, we certainly have the best performers possible right now.

I didn't know The Matadores were really The Colons is masks until last week. Absolutely true. Imagine my horror when the new team were shit!

I didn't know The Matadores were really The Colons is masks until last week. Absolutely true. Imagine my horror when the new team were shit!

El Torito is actually Carlito in costume, too. The names rhyme so it must be true.

I know, right? Mind = blown.

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Jimmy and Jey Uso vs Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro in a TLC match for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif

But wait, won't that mean that two members of the Shield had to compete twice in one night? Oh, the humanity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back