It's Hot Damn Real - Mr. Sam's Kurt Angle Fan Club

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Kurt-Angle-fan-club2.png

An Olympic gold medalist and one of the most decorated athletes in the history of professional wrestling. He's been called the most consistently entertaining wrestler ever, and backs up all his boasts with cold, hard gold and, indeed, a large amount of heavily acclaimed matches. Having had fantastic matches with young stars to old stars, getting memorable matches from everyone from The Rock to AJ Styles, it's understandable that Kurt Angle has millions and millions of fans. This thread is just for a tiny fraction of them.

To join, you must have over 100 posts and I have to OK it. Some exceptions will be made. Some.

Members:

President

Mr. Sam

Vice President
Mighty NorCal

[Official] Princess
HBK-aholic

Secret Weapon
TheOneBigWill

Monkey_Mania
Dr. Murfish
Klunderbunker
Sir Sparky
a0161613
Tim Tam​

Kurt Angle is so good, that I fear watching his TNA matches, becuase after i see one, I may be forced to watch TNA. which just simply cannot be.

Kurt Angle is so good, that I fear watching his TNA matches, becuase after i see one, I may be forced to watch TNA. which just simply cannot be.

Was watching the last iMPACT! and thinking, "Maybe people are right when they say Kurt Angle isn't as good in TNA." Then whack, Angle's lying in a pool of his own blood, the refs are wondering if he can carry on. Styles pulls him to his feet, punch, chop, backs onto the ropes - reversal! German suplex! Styles goes flying across the ring and my fears are put to rest.

Good stuff, if it is a little unnecessary. Can I get in on this. After all, I have said multiple times that Angle, Cage, and A.J. are the only reason that I watch.

Was watching the last iMPACT! and thinking, "Maybe people are right when they say Kurt Angle isn't as good in TNA." Then whack, Angle's lying in a pool of his own blood, the refs are wondering if he can carry on. Styles pulls him to his feet, punch, chop, backs onto the ropes - reversal! German suplex! Styles goes flying across the ring and my fears are put to rest.

He was bleeding worse than Stone Cold Steve Austin in the Sharpshooter. He got back up though. Unlike Austin...Angle is a REAL man.

Favourite Angle matches, anyone?

Becca's will probably be WrestleMania 21. If not, Vengeance '05.

Mine's No Way Out 2006, against 'Taker.

Wrestlemania 21, yeah. It's my favourite match ever. Both those guys were EPIC. Great, great match. whenever I tell someone to try WWE, that's the first match I tell them to watch.

Triple Threat. WM2000

Benoit vs. Angle vs. Jericho.

Angle didnt get pinned or anything, but that match was off the charts.

Yes, yes he is. That was his first WM, and he made it seem like he had been there forever. Truly the best WM debut match ever. FUCK THAT BOCK LESNAR GUY. Angle carried his ass in that match.

Have to agree with tht, the Rumble '03 match was off the hook.

Random match tht i remember featuring Kurt in his first WWF yr, was the Armageddon 2000 6 man HIAC. For me, that defined his first title reign.

Kurt's first fued with 'Taker was golden. And their match (at Fully Loaded I think) was really good. At a time where 'Taker didn't have a lot of really good matches. The best thing bout the fued was what they did outside the ring. The milk going over the bike, the accidental shot to taker that missed HHH, then the realisation that "I have been afraid of a man who rides a bicycle!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back