Do It

• 1991 Great American Bash

• 1995 Royal Rumble

• Heroes of Wrestling

• 1995 Halloween Havoc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Tomorrow, we finally give Robocop the induction he deserves.

Then, in that same day, the JTMFTG will hold it's first ever pay per view review! It'll actually be done in KB's sub-forum, and you all get to pick which of the horrendous pay per views I will have to sit through, and watch my eye balls melt from my face. Your choices are up there, so take your pick!

I actually do have Greed. Lariat, I assure you... You want no part of these. These are bad. Actually, though, I will say WCW pay per views pre-Russo, in the Busch Era, were actually worse.

And y'all... If Heroes of Wrestling doesn't win, I have to question you all. This is the definition of a bad pay per view

The name of the PPV screams instant death. I'd rather watch the Ring, go seven days being terrified and get killed than watch the PPV. At least I'd have an extra seven days after I watch the TV to live.

Trust me... All of these, with the exception of RR 95, are terrible. Absolutely terrible. But Heroes of Wrestling is another world of bad.

Consider this promo:

[youtube]9clRpVbYZw8[/youtube]

One half of the JTMFTG is now up, with the induction of Robocop. Tonight, we will give a review of the 1995 Halloween Havoc.

Also, if you'd like, there's a new thread in the VG&T section called... The JTMFTG. This is a memorial for all the terible games we've seen in history. Give it a gander

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back