• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It Just Makes Me Sad.....

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
To See Ron Killings in the WWE. I mean he gets like NO reaction from the "Wuts Up" thing that he used to get a huge following in TNA with. And I'm sure that people are wondering if he's some sort of Booker T rip off because they are completely clueless to who he is. It's just sad.

Yeah, but it seems like they under promoted him or something. The crowd is a bunch of lemmings, they need direction in order to cheer or boo.

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Ron Killings? For the life of me I have never seen it.

I've never seen what the hype is about him. In WWF, TNA or now back in WWE. He's just always seemed like a guy who's only thing was singing his own theme music.

eww tag champs. Thats something to be proud of... not.

NWA title? Gimme a break. That titles worthless.

Actually NWA tag team champs. But worthless to who? Ric Flair? Rick Rude? Dusty Rhodes? Ron Simmons? Sting? Luger? Harley Race? Worthless to who?

Worthless since it was thrown down by ECW, worthless since it was won by a guy named the Colorado Kid, or worthless since it was a mainstay in Smokey Mountain Wrestling?

putting Killings in a sentence with Rude, Rhodes, and Sting is ridiculous. Killings couldnt lick the shit off there boots.

Didnt Shamrock and Severn hold that title? Shit that degrades it right there.

Oh yeah. Sorry. Forgot that ECW went out of business and so did SMW. I mean I would think that at least one ROH spot monkey mark would be in here talking it up since it's now a mainstay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back