Is WWE Dropping the Ball on CM Punk?

Like Jack-Hammer said, I can't possibly believe how anyone can think that the WWE is dropping the ball on CM Punk. Everything is going right with him:

1. He gets the biggest and loudest reaction from the crowd when he comes out.

2. He's coming out on RAW three times a week.

3. He's shooting multiple promos on RAW now.

4. His sales on his shirts have gone through the roof.

Just because he's not in the title hunt, doesn't mean the ball has been dropped.

First off alot of those people on Youtube who post those comments are IDIOTS. All they do is complain about everything that goes on. Don't listen to them.

The WWE has not "Dropped the Ball" on CM Punk. He has Main Evented the last 2 PPVs, MITB & Summerslam, is on RAW every week,his T-Shirt Sales are through the Roof, and is still in the thick of things now with Triple H & Kevin Nash. Plus he will still be in the WWE Title picture down the road as well.

So I fail to see how they have dropped the ball on him. Especially when John Cena basically said he was his equal.

if the OPs intent was to create conversation with the same respones I think he/she has succeded because there is no way you can believe that the WWE has dropped the ball on CM Punk. He's on all the primetime slots on RAW to include the opening, the 10pm slot, and the Main Event. He's headlined 2 PPVs now and will more than likely be apart of a 3rd one. For now it's best that he doesn't have the title because the program he's currently in with Nash doesn't require he have the WWE title. Once the dust is settled with his conspiracy then it's back to going after the gold. So to sum it up, not only is the WWE Not dropping the ball on CM Punk, but they are indeed handing it to him in hopes he can score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back