• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this moron serious?

attila

Getting Noticed By Management
- The following is from WWE.com:

"Mr. McMahon’s “Kiss My Ass” cartoon, which was to have debuted Wednesday, has been delayed due to the stubbornness of one of its stars. The cartoon’s director claims that although Mr. McMahon was great to work with, his ass often refused to leave his trailer, demanded daily massages and would “butt” heads with everyone around him. The ass was not available for comment, but sources close to the prominent posterior say his mood of late has been crappy. Stay tuned to WWE.com for the premiere of Mr. McMahon’s “Kiss My Ass” cartoon."

All I can say is What The F*CK???????

Is this moron for real? What the hell is this? Is it supposed to be funny? Are they serious? Has Vince completely lost his motherfkn mind? I can't take this bullshit no more. This is why I can't watch WWE, and this is why this company is in the goddanm state its in, coz of bullshit like this. It epitomizes evrything wrong with WWE today. The problem is simple. The man running the show has fkn gone insane. Somebody commit him already. I dunno how long I can take this before I go all Terminator on Titan Towers.

Your thoughts?:) lol

Yeah, Vince is pretty crazy. He's getting old, what can I say? Don't be surprised if you see some of the big WWE names pull off a Kurt Angle (I need not say who...all of you guys probably know who I'm talking about). He's out of touch with this generation (even intelligent wrestling fans that are his age) and he needs to pass the torch onto his son who appears to be far more sane than Vince. Half the WWE jokes are no longer funny and the company just appears dry and out of ideas...

It's pretty upsetting because they're capable of doing a lot with their roster. There's just something horribly wrong that goes on backstage with creative and banning moves...

its funny, and yes vince is getting old. but you know what, i think hes going to be retiring soon and getting into the hall of fame finally. and he needs to give the company to stephanie and not shane. oohhh not shane. maybe as a general manager or something, not the new boss. not the new boss! lol. besides, i watched a little of smackdown when she was gm and i have to see she is very impressive. i heard that its when smackdown was amazing when she was gm. and shes one hot MILF! lol. i think everyone loves stephanie. i know i do. but not as much as i love layla. :)

ok you made way too big of a deal on this.first of all it wasnt even on tv and second of all its like dx making jokes which work on tv so who cares. its a joke u need to have a sense of humor about this stuff

its funny that some say big wwe names will leave just cuz vince has a cartoon of his ass. I dont think vince will leave untill he is 6 feet under. The replacement will be shane or steph maby HHH.

wrestling247 said:
its funny that some say big wwe names will leave just cuz vince has a cartoon of his ass. I dont think vince will leave untill he is 6 feet under. The replacement will be shane or steph maby HHH.

Actually if Vince does die than Linda will be the one officialy in charge. But i agree one of the youngsters will be in charge of most of the creative stuff.

You have to think about it this way... Vince isn't crazy, he just knows that people make fun of him, so he beats us to the punch... you all have forgotten the "Vince Love Cock" shirt... we wouldn't of even known about it if he hadn't okayed it...

lonedog80 said:
You have to think about it this way... Vince isn't crazy, he just knows that people make fun of him, so he beats us to the punch... you all have forgotten the "Vince Love Cock" shirt... we wouldn't of even known about it if he hadn't okayed it...
I agree. People hates him, people makes fun of him, and he plays along with it. Some people says what an ass with his new cartoon. Some may think it's hilarious how he's being made fun of.... good comedy disses and stuff that you don't find on other TV shows, so enjoy it.

I dont care what anyone says i think vince is the best thing to ever happen for the wrestling business, he justs add so much more drama and he really gets a lot of respect from the fellow wrestlers, its not like hes telling someone to go fall through a table and he will just watch from the sidelines,he goes out and gets hurt to, he really puts everything he has into the business, so do shane and stephanie, and shane has left raw because he doesnt like the camera time, so i dont think he will want to run the business, but stephanie has just started traveling full time with the wwe crew again-so who knows what will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back