WWE Raw - 6/5/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...

A new member of the club?
June 5, 2006

As per the Chairman’s stunning announcement, this week's RAW will include a special induction. That induction will be of the newest member to the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club, and according to Mr. McMahon, that new member will be Triple H. Will The Game join the likes of Shawn Michaels, William Regal and Jim Ross as members of sports-entertainment’s most exclusive club? More on this...

Also this week on RAW, the WWE Championship Match at ECW One Night Stand will be made official when John Cena and Rob Van Dam ink their names on the contract. More on this...

The Intercontinental Championship match between Kane and Shelton Benjamin was interrupted when the recurring voices in Kane’s head seemingly came to life. The Big Red Monster found himself staring at a mirror image of his old self right in the middle of the RAW ring. Will there be any further developments in the mysterious saga that is Kane?

Also last week on RAW, Paul Heyman had a face-off with Mick Foley, and announced his two draft picks for the new ECW team: RAW’s Rob Van Dam and SmackDown’s Kurt Angle. What will Heyman have up his sleeve this week on RAW, just six days before the ECW One Night Stand pay-per-view?

To find out, make sure you are tuned into RAW Monday at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Reading this, what do you think will happen on Raw? A HHH face turn? DX Reunion? Kane vs. Kane? Discuss tonight's Raw.

All we need is a Triple H pedigree on McMahon....... than the face turn is said and done and DX IS BACK!

^Damn straight. Hopefully they continue Kane vs. Kane. I'd like to see the SPIRIT SQUAD get killed by Trips & HBK, but that's to much to ask.

Now come to think of it I would rather have SS come out destroy HHH, hes just about to kiss McMahons asss when HBK runs down and takes every one out with a sledge and at the end of the show HBK gives HHH the sledge and RAW ends with the two men staring down... that would be kool!

^^ Yes that would be cool but remember HBK is hurt and out for the next few weeks so I doubt that he would show up...
It would be hott if he comes out and disrupts the ass kissing part but its unlikely...

With the Kane segment, I hope da Masked Kane looks better and WWE further explains the storyline a little...or they might just do what the old Kane did which was just come out and interrupt matches by destroying the wrestlers...Dat would be crazy...

Cena and RVD..I think that they are going to stare eachother down face to face when the New ECW superstars come out and jump Cena, making the WWE come out and support their champ...leading up to WWE vs ECW..

ya HHH will refuse to kiss vince's ass, and give him a pedigree= face turn complete. A lot of ecw stars will come and invade

I mean DX returning is kind of cool, I guess, but this last month and a half of buildup has had to be the most predictable thing I've ever seen. It's up there with Cena retaining the title in 9 on 1 guantlet matches and Umaga v Jobber 28. That's why the Kane storyline is what really keeps me watching Raw. I have NO CLUE what is going to happen.

This is what I think should happen:

I think that HHH should be on his knees getting ready to kiss Vince's butt, but than D-X music hits. Vince looks up to see who is coming and HHH gives him the pedigree when Vince turns around.

With the Kane vs. Kane. Kane should be in a match and right when he gives him the chockslam fire surrounds the ring. (inforno match). Than another Kane walks out. (looking better than the last one).

Thats all I can think of and really care about.

Yea i wanna see more of the Kane vs Kane..but im not knockin his looks, cuz when the deadman came back he still looked like a biker even had the bandana on one match...so im not knockin it yet

Ummm we wont be seeing DX but i hope we get a crotch chop...and a nice pediegree

Shawn Michaels Will Come And Break Up The Kiss My Ass And Then Shane Will Come Out And Then Spirit Squad Will Come Out And Mcmahon Will Announce That Its Spirit Squad Vs Hbk And Hhh Or The Mcmahons And Spirit Squad Vs Hbk And Hhh AT VENGENCE

McLean26 said:
Shawn Michaels Will Come And Break Up The Kiss My Ass And Then Shane Will Come Out And Then Spirit Squad Will Come Out And Mcmahon Will Announce That Its Spirit Squad Vs Hbk And Hhh Or The Mcmahons And Spirit Squad Vs Hbk And Hhh AT VENGENCE

this man is rite about Shawn breaking up the Kiss My Ass Club, i dont kno about the other things he said but on WZ RAW's Spoilers it says, "
Triple H kisses McMahon's Ass. Expect HBK." HELL YEA BABY!!

I don't think hbk will come out tonight and break it up today, i think there is gonna be more anticipation for dx to come back

I gotta admit, that Kane Vs Kane segment was way better than last weeks...

I didnt like it last week but after this week....i wanna keep seeing it

Smith said:
I gotta admit, that Kane Vs Kane segment was way before than last weeks...

I didnt like it last week but after this week....i wanna keep seeing it

agree,everything went good today

yea i think it actually sucked ass i cant remember watching it thought so i dont know what really happend do you kno what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back