Is This Jeff Hardy's Best Gimmick?

I have watched him from the beginning. To be honest he never had any gimmicky type of glitch of who his character was. The closest thing to going into a Jeff Hardy gimmick is when he was painting backstage on a couple of Raws.

He has always been exciting in the ring with his high flying and bland as far as his overall personality as a character. This is the first time we have really seen Jeff go into his character so deep. He has personality and speaks much more often. He is super negative now and has many new nicknames for his self. Plus he is TNA World Champion.

I would say yes, this is Jeff's best gimmick and I give him props for it. I think this is the most interested in seeing Jeff on TV as I have ever been.

This is definately his best gimmick. Jeff has always been over with fans, even back in his early days in the Hardy Boyz, where girls would go nuts when he took his shirt off and guys loved his high-flying crazy antics, but over the last couple of years his character got stale, and jeff became sloppy.

This new heel character is something totally different for Jeff Hardy, it is new and exciting and allows us to see a side of Jeff that we have never seen before. Jeff looked great in the ring on iMPACT in the promo where he was awarded his new belt. He looked the part. I hope to see TNA really give Jeff free reign to go all out with this character

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back