• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there ANY scenario where HHH becomes champion?

Personally, I cannot imagine a scenario where Triple H leaves WM30 as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. First and foremost, I cannot believe that Daniel Bryan doesn't emerge victorious in their matchup. Either Daniel Bryan beats Triple H fair and square, or Triple H somehow wins the match by some underhanded tactics, and the decision gets reversed somehow, possibly by Hogan or even Vince McMahon. Either way, I will be flabbergasted if the triple threat match does not include Daniel Bryan along with Randy Orton and Dave Batista.

But even if in some shocking development, WWE makes the mistake of a lifetime and doesn't allow Daniel Bryan to go over Triple H, there's no way Hunter wins the triple threat match between himself, Orton, and Batista. The only way I could see Daniel Bryan not leaving WM30 as champion is if somehow, Batista has been contractually guaranteed to win the championship on the grandest stage of them all. There's no way that Batista comes up short against Triple H (and the other forgotten guy).

I love the way that WWE has been suppressing Daniel Bryan, doing the long slow build for the poor little underdog. However, you cannot keep building forever, you have to eventually flip the switch and have the moment. And what better a moment than a milestone version of the biggest show of the year.

Bottom line? I feel Daniel Bryan leaves WM30 as the top dog. Fallback position? Dave Batista pisses a ton of people off and he leaves carrying the strap. Either way, I cannot envision Triple H ending up with championship gold. Or the other guy either.

Hogan has no control over the decisions, he is just a host, he booked that 1 match but it woulda had to have been with the premission of the one's in charge. Now Bryan is reported to have suffered a legit shoulder injury compounded from the previous one on RAW legit tho i think it's more likely just storyline, so that will definately have an effect on the matches come WrestleMania which is only 3 weeks away

I still see Bryan atleast getting over Triple H but not clean, there will be interference guarenteed.

It would definitely be a major twist if Trips did win the title. Can you imagine the heat that would bring him? It would be way worse than Batista's heat. I wonder though, if Punk was still there would D-Bry even have this shot at getting in the ME.

To be honest considering that I don't really like Daniel Bryan as a character, I would actually prefer the scenario of HHH walking away with the WWE World title. Even though I don't see it happening, without a doubt it would be interesting. I am sure it's just a stipulation being added to make the match seem more interesting seeing as it is WrestleMania XXX.

DB will win and in the end he will be champion.

if it was only one match, i could see HHH winning simply because him feuding with DB and eventually dropping the tittle to him, would only make DB even more popular, then he is now.

unless it somehow would be a fatal 4 way.
HHH wont be in it

I think the chorus of Vince McMahon's music answers this question.

They won't risk a riot. If DB is not in that main event, the IWC will destroy the main event. WWE won't risk that.

Personally for pure troll purposes I would love HHH to win the title. I am pretty convinced the initial HHH vs DB match will end in some sort of draw. HHH will be mad he lost but happy DB is not in the main event. Hogan comes out and turns the main event into a 4 way. This is where I am overly confident DB wins the title and the crowd goes home chanting YES!.

As an alternative I wouldn't mind HHH somehow stealing the title and then dropping it to DB at Extreme Rule the next month in his home town (remotely) of Seattle. I think this takes away the Wrestlemania moment so they won't do it. But for storyline sake to keep the ball rolling i think it is the best scenario.

That would be a heavenly wrestlemania, Triple H beats bryan, then takes the title...the nerd herd would tard to high hell, it would be so beautiful. Could you imagine the tantrums, the screeching, the kicking and screaming of all of you...HEAVEN!!!! The only thing better would be if daniel won the title and triple h just came in and said "no nerds" and took it back. You little guys would be a wreck

So your enjoyment from Wrestlemania will be solely based on whether or not it results in other people being disappointed. You have a warped sensibility about this whole thing. BTW, wrestling fans calling other wrestling fans "nerds" because they want Daniel Bryan to win the belt is laughable.

I think it's not possible for a couple of reasons. For one, they will want a super hyped crowd to show in their recaps. Having Bryan vs Triple H mid way through the card will amp up the crowd. Then it will give them a hyped up main event that will end with a crowd of 80,000 "yes" chants.

If Triple H wins the first match, then the crowd will boo the heck out of the main event, and I could even see a walk out happening. Then there would be three heels as well. Also, once Triple H wins, the crowd will shit on the rest of the card. If the crown chants CM Punk or Daniel Bryan during Taker's match, I can see him not returning the following year.

Guys a lot of your defenses are "Oh he won't win, he's the COO of the company. He's retired, he this he's that." Since when has that ever mattered? I can think of many times retired guys or guys who never come around win belts or served no purpose at all.

1.) Rock winning the belt last year. Who's to say HHH can't work that same short term schedule?

2.) Vince Mcmahon HIMSELF won the WWF title. Who's to say the COO can't do it?

3.) Roddy Piper came back and won the tag title with Flair not too long ago.

4.) Bret Hart came back and won the US title but soon dropped it when he became the RAW GM. Why can't HHH just win the belt and then vacate it again? Then there could be a tournament to determine the new champion. Or he could just crown who he sees as the fitting champion a la Eric Bishoff circa 2002

That would be a heavenly wrestlemania, Triple H beats bryan, then takes the title...the nerd herd would tard to high hell, it would be so beautiful. Could you imagine the tantrums, the screeching, the kicking and screaming of all of you...HEAVEN!!!! The only thing better would be if daniel won the title and triple h just came in and said "no nerds" and took it back. You little guys would be a wreck

I would love for that to happen. I'm so tried of the kids and the same tired out 'YES' chants every week, I wish they continue to let him get close but never win the title again, just to stick it to the Finger Pointing Movement.

For the sake of the story, Trips SHOULD beat DB. I mean, the story finally took the truly evil turn it should have had from the jump. Everybody loves to decry how the stories suck and have no depth in today's WWE, and we have a story that's got a slow burn and depth and all that jazz and now everybody thinks it should end before it even really gets started.

Here's how you do it.

Trips beats Bryan, rather viciously, in their match, and goes into the title match. Trips then wins said title match and celebrates in a big way to a shower of boos.

The DB comes out and beats the every loving shit out of Trips to end the show, turning that shower of boos into the worlds largest YES! chant to end the show.

And the story can actually continue from there.

If DB wins at Mania, in recent months, he'll have beaten Cena, Wyatt, Kane, Trips, Orton and Batista. The only "new" feuds he could possibly have as the champ would be Lesnar and maybe Cesaro or Rusev.

Lesnar/Bryan is too far out of kayfabe.

Cesaro and Rusev aren't main event level dudes.

I just can't see it happening. Of course I want there to be an element of doubt but Bryan winning both matches is almost certainly happening. To be honest, I quite like the sound of an Evolution triple threat but, unfortunately, we won't be seeing it.

A Fatal-4-way could happen but they will probably just do the obvious. Bryan beats HHH then during the triple threat Triple H makes a run in but is unable to stop Bryan winning. In the long term, there isn't much they can do with Triple H as champ.

I think neither Daniel Bryan or Triple H will take home the gold, as much as it kills me to say it. I'm pretty sure they have penciled in Big Dave to take home the title before this huge Yes movement. I really really hope Daniel Bryan goes over but I'm not expecting much due to him not being a 'big guy' or the fact he wasn't part of the Attitude Era or the Ruthless Aggression era. I can only hope.

I just can't see it happening. Of course I want there to be an element of doubt but Bryan winning both matches is almost certainly happening

I think it's 100% guarantee that DB wins the first match as WWE won't risk the IWC hijacking the rest of the show including the main event.

I don't think it's a guarantee DB wins the belt though. Closing the show with someone other than DB winning isn't the end of the world, even if fans are booing. They'll just have the champ celebrate for a minute and then cut it.

I think it's 100% guarantee that DB wins the first match as WWE won't risk the IWC hijacking the rest of the show including the main event.

I don't think it's a guarantee DB wins the belt though. Closing the show with someone other than DB winning isn't the end of the world, even if fans are booing. They'll just have the champ celebrate for a minute and then cut it.

100% he wins the first match? Just like most of the IWC was 100% sure he would win the Royal Rumble? Just like they were 100% sure he would be IN the Royal Rumble? Just like they were 100% sure Cm Punk would become a major draw? Just like they were 100% sure the Shield would have broken up by now?

Again look at the Royal Rumble. WWE knew exactly what would happen by not putting Bryan in the Rumble. but they did it anyway. Again here is WWE's mentality "fuck you, we already have your money and we know you won't stop watching so deal with it." If you havent learned it by now from the years of John Cena's push then you never will

I think what wll happen is that in the first match, there isn't a clear winner, making it look like DB is injured. Triple H wins the title, by pinning Orton(probably by cheating) to huge boos. Vince comes out and announces DB vs Triple H for the title, no dq. It ends with Batista giving Triple H the Batista bomb, then DB doing his finisher.
Batista becomes a huge face, but will want a title shot as he feels he's owed it.

Another possibility is CM punk comes out and does his finisher on Triple H, making his return very secretive. Maybe in a big twist, while theyre celebrating, CM punk hits his finisher on DB becoming heel.

100% he wins the first match? Just like most of the IWC was 100% sure he would win the Royal Rumble? Just like they were 100% sure he would be IN the Royal Rumble? Just like they were 100% sure Cm Punk would become a major draw? Just like they were 100% sure the Shield would have broken up by now?

Again look at the Royal Rumble. WWE knew exactly what would happen by not putting Bryan in the Rumble. but they did it anyway. Again here is WWE's mentality "fuck you, we already have your money and we know you won't stop watching so deal with it." If you havent learned it by now from the years of John Cena's push then you never will

I agree with your line of thinking here, I just think that WWE underestimated the "yes movement" when they had Batista win the Rumble. I don't think they thought there would be this much "backlash." If Trips beats DB (I'm assuming this match will be like middle of the card, there will be "CM PUNK" and "YES" and "DANIEL BRYAN" chants for the rest of the show. Orton, Cena, Lesnar, even possibly Undertaker will be booed out of the building by those babies.

I agree with your line of thinking here, I just think that WWE underestimated the "yes movement" when they had Batista win the Rumble. I don't think they thought there would be this much "backlash." If Trips beats DB (I'm assuming this match will be like middle of the card, there will be "CM PUNK" and "YES" and "DANIEL BRYAN" chants for the rest of the show. Orton, Cena, Lesnar, even possibly Undertaker will be booed out of the building by those babies.

Agreed.

The thought of a Main Event without Daniel Bryan containing just Batista and Orton, and now Triple H, was very intriguing for me personally.

That said, I highly doubt Daniel Bryan will lose to HHH in the early singles match. There is no chance of him not being in the Main Event 3 way,lMO.
There is the chance of HHH or Batista winning the title to end the show but I highly doubt WWE will want Wrestlemania, far less a marquee one like WM30 be Booed off the air by truly angry fans.

Any reaction like at Royal Rumble 2014 will surely be avoided by the WWE,lMO.

WWE finally realized what they have with Daniel Bryan. Although nobody can confirm this 100%. It is pretty much set in stone that he will win. There is no logical reason - even tho WWE lacks logic most of the time - for Bryan to still go on losing. He has lost enough times. And this match and the stipulation just screams DB wins.

Lets think about this logically and WWE knows this.

Orton, although the now first ever WWEWHC, is basically just a transitional champion atm with a very bad run because of terrible booking. Nobody I think is interested at this point in seeing Orton carry the championship. Batista even less, there is zero payoff in Batista being champion and there is 0 payoff in Triple H winning his match with DB and going to lose in the triple threat.

There are even a lot of hints that show he is gonna lose, besides logic. Look at Steph, she is already on his case because he is losing control and is letting DB get into his head.

Think its about time they do what's right and they will do it this time, I mean everything is set.

Triple H is infuriated and out of control, Orton and Batista, nobody cares about them atm, tho a lot of that is because of terrible booking and Bryan's huge state of popularity.

This is really grasping at straws, Triple H winning and going into the triple threat makes no sense and a "main event" that would be bombed by boos would now be even more.

It is a possibility. I doubt it but no one can rule it out. They could do a decent swerve but at this WM, the card is so thin in terms of entertainment value, that it would be hard for me to see them screw things up by actually giving the belt to anyone else. Besides the fans don't care about any one but Bryan at this point. Putting the belt on any one else will just lead to a huge backlash against them by the WWE fanbase.

If WWE did all of this, DB win it at SSlam then lose it, have him win then be stripped, then lose to Orton after HBK's interference , DB feud with the Wyatts, all of this drama for this long only to have H win, I would have to say it would be the biggest let down in recent wrestling history. It would solidify WWE management as the most out of touch morons the company has ever had and I personally don't believe they'd be that foolish.

This whole thing has been so drawn out that many people are little tired of this storyline of constantly dangling the carrot in front of Bryan's nose. The Payoff is long overdue. Many people are so convinced DB will win that they may have to consider how to make the outcome, entertaining, interesting and surprising enough to make WWE fans happy but they need to end this at WM XXX. They could mix it up and have the HHH /DB match end in a no contest and then let it be a four way with Orton, Batista, HHH and DB, where DB wins.

No. I don't see this happening at Wrestlemania 30 at all. Trips becoming World Heavyweight Champion wouldn't make any sense right now. He's in an authority figure role now and has no reason to be champion. Instead, they need to capitalize on Bryan's popularity. It's now or never. The only scenario where Trips winning the belt at Wrestlemania 30 could POSSIBLY happen would be to give Trips a ridiculous amount of heel heat in order to give Bryan a bigger victory when he overcomes him, but in my opinion that ship has sailed. Trips would need to walk into Wrestlemania as champion and a win for Bryan anywhere else would not be as big of a deal. If WWE have Trips win the belt then I legitimately be disappointed. Rather him than Batista, though.

I can see plenty of scenarios where HHH would be come champion, but I'm pretty certain that he won't. Wrestlemania is always the place where the face finally wins the belt after a long quest, and I don't think this year is going to be any different. Daniel Bryan is almost certainly going to win the title.

Orton is definitely not leaving WM30 with the belt, it's either going to be Bryan (leading to 75,000 fans ending WM with a huge "YES!" chant, which would be a fantastic moment), or Batista (which would piss the fans off but he may have a title win at WM written into his contract). I would put money on it being Bryan though, as WWE will not want to risk turning the fans off, especially as WM is the biggest show of the year and they are desperate for as many fans as possible to purchase the new Network.

I could see HHH getting into the main event somehow, and there are plenty of ways he could get the belt, but I don't think WWE are stupid enough to screw the fans over again. WM30 will end with Hulk Hogan celebrating with Daniel Bryan in the ring with the confetti falling down, the "YES!" chant going, and Bryan and Hulk posing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back