Is The WWE Trying To Bring In More Adult Fans To Watch RAW?

Yeah they already got aldults bying into their stuff, why fix what aint broken. And if they did move te top people to RAW because of TNA, then they will back out of it with TNA moving to thursdays. And its sad cause that means the compation was working and now there is none.

It would actually make more sense to Have RAW as PG-14 & SD! as the PG brand.Now its clearly that because such a move would make perfect sense, the WWE would never do it.:banghead: I do think there is a genuine fear that sooner or later TNA could pick up momentum if Eric Bischoff actually got more creative control. But I do think think that even before the PG- era, WWE programming was pretty shallow.No amount of boobs flashed, swear words or blading will take RAW out of its current slump.

RAW is slightly edging back into the adult viewing region. Now Hornswoggle has been drafted, and not so kid friendly Stars like Jericho and Edge are back on RAW, the adults may start to like watching and enjoying the show. Even the guest hosts are not known to the kid world anymore, How many 7-13 year olds have heard of Cheech and Chong!
Doing this is proving though, that Vinnie Mac-Daddy is starting to worry about TNA and there growing fan-base (even though they have moved back to Thursdays). The only thing they can do now to fully bring the mature audience back is to leave the PG era and go back to the action that fans loved (not having a dig at the PG era here)...I'm Just Sayin...

You guys, I really don't know why they would even make RAW kid friendly. It airs at 9pm. Shouldn't the kids be in bed? It's a school night, for Christ's sake. They should make RAW with an M rating. Even let them say the "f" word in the second hour and have all their adult themes and characters in this show. Then they can let Hornswaggle bore the little kids to tears as he does best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back