Is the sound editing on SmackDown really shit?

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I'm genuinely expecting to be proven to be mental, because I've not seen anyone else sharing my disbelief. It was first noticeable the week after WrestleMania, and it seems just as noticeable with the current episode:

Daniel Bryan comes out. Wide shot, everyone is chanting "Yes!". Whereas Kofi Kingston comes out and they struggle to find anyone giving a shit, they can put the camera anywhere and find someone chanting along. Guys in home made "Yes!" shirt? Yup. Fat bloke in CM Punk shirt? Duh, obviously. Small child in John Cena shirt? Certainly. Slyfox? He started the chant. Everyone's chanting yes and most of the crowd have the signs to go along with it. That's what you see.

What you hear is: Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ye-- BWEEEUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH, WE DISLIKE YOU!

The entire arena is apparently whispering "Yes!" to the point you can barely hear it, because I can see them all chanting, but then snap out of it and boo Daniel Bryan whenever he says something nice about himself. Then Brodus Clay gets a fucking monster pop. Tell me I'm crazy.

Yep. The fake sounds on Smackdown are really pathetic. How can people Booooo and chant YES! supporting Daniel Bryan simultaneously? WWE should just stop having fake crowd reactions. Its really pathetic.

They get faker every year. I get why they need to use it, just use some new, believable ones please.

It's quite awful. Smackdown hasn't been enjoyable to watch for a long while but recently the fake crowd reactions have been making it much worse.

I'm pretty sure they're just using sound clips from the N64 version of WWF Attitude, because Smackdown's canned pops always sound like shit.

I don't watch Smackdown on a regular basis because of this. Truly fucking awful.

It's quite awful. Smackdown hasn't been enjoyable to watch for a long while since the Christian/Orton feud ended and Christian subsequently got injured, but recently the fake crowd reactions have been making it much worse.

Said I'd clean that up for you.

I literally changed the channel after that exact segment. I mean, I'm practically volunteering to have my intelligence insulted by sitting down to watch Smackdown in the first place; but there's really only so much a man can take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back