Is the PG issue going to effect SVR2011?

Believe me they would lose so many buyers cause of no chair shots to the head and blood in a VIDEO GAME and it will not cause i've seen the preview of the games tlc match and chair shots and blood are still in it

It probably would not be any good if it missed the chair shots. Using weapons on the games are really fun. Speaking of this new SVR game, I hope they improve somethings about it. I really don't know how to explain what they need to improve, but there is alot that could be improved. I want to see it look more realistic and not have the characters so stiff. Kofi Kingston moves around, he don't just stand in one spot and throw stiff punches. I want to see the characters more life like.

I would definitely like more wrestlers on the game's roster and more costumes to choose from.

But yeah, if they mad this game for little kids I would be mad.

the game's are PEGI 16, and in that english rating they are 15, so propably not, since there was blood in SvR 2010, even in storylines there were chairshots to head that ended with Randy Orton/Undertaker busted open( Randy Orton's Road to Wrestlemania)

This will NOT happen. The PG era has been around since SmackDown! Vs RAW 2009 came out. There's still blood and chair shots on 2009 AND 2010. I don't think they'd change it for 2011, otherwise they'd be best of not making it. The kids will buy it whether it's PG or not. My brother has bought every one since '07. And he just turned 8. They would lose revenue to the older buyers if they changed it to PG.

Nope. It's the game not the show. We are having more improved weapons and of course we are having chair shots I think the games are 14 and over aswell.

whenever you get busted open you will have a 15 minute minigame as the medic seals you up. That will be fun. Hopefully this doesn't effect the first blood match. I'm crossing my fingers.

Probably not!

The thing about THQ is that they like to operate away from the WWE. They have done it for years and the WWE seem pretty happy with the way that that is working out for them. No way in Hell would the WWE let THQ put out a game that wasn’t remotely entertaining and to do that, they need to make it push the envelope somewhat. Not so much that they are going to get slated by the people who will scrutinise everything they do. But they do need to give us enough material that we do not feel let down by what we buy.

The contract between the WWE and THQ is a long-standing one and I think that whilst the angles and talk on the SvR games have been toned down somewhat, they are far from PG in many respects and I don’t expect that to change any time soon. The thing is, WWE PG hase been around for a good couple of years now and the games have not suffered because of that. In fact, I would probably say that last years effort was probably one of the better games. If anything, it forces THQ to come up with new ideas instead of relying on gratuitous swearing and violence to put out a successful game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back