• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the New Day t shirt racist?

No, it's obviously not.

7clawsH.jpg

If I made a thread for every time I was accosted by a weirdo, we'd be knee deep in the fucking things.

It's silly. I wouldn't call it racist. Unless, of course, you were wearing it whilst posting in a LD thread. In that case, don't be a racist, ya racist.

It's silly. I wouldn't call it racist. Unless, of course, you were wearing it whilst posting in a LD thread. In that case, don't be a racist, ya racist.

Well if it were 3 white guys riding a black unicorn then it might be racist. But since it's 3 black guys riding a white unicorn it's fine.

That looks like a blind unicorn with a fish tail who wears sneakers, If I knew nothing about prowrestling I'd accuse you of being a raging lunatic.

I don't see New Day doing anything stereotypical on that shirt, they look like they're about to host a more adultswim type revival of Reading Rainbow.

Did you ask them why they thought you were being a racist?

It was racist to lump three black guys together who had nothing to do with each other. Other than that, it's glorious.

It was racist to lump three black guys together who had nothing to do with each other. Other than that, it's glorious.

The original gimmick was pretty racist, but the original version didn't last that long at all. The trolling gimmick they've turned it into is not in the least bit racist. It's just three dudes having fun.

That unicorn has a mohawk, which puts me in mind of Sheamus. Maybe they thought you were being racists towards the Irish? Or maybe they were just an idiot.

Of course it's racist!!!!1 How long will we endure the stereotype of black people riding a blind unicorn on Rainbow Road?!

It seems like his biggest problem was that there were clearly black people on your shirt.

Ironically, he was being pretty racist if that was his reasoning.

The original gimmick was pretty racist, but the original version didn't last that long at all. The trolling gimmick they've turned it into is not in the least bit racist. It's just three dudes having fun.

No the gimmick it is now is more racist because it portrays black people as laughing jokes with fucking unicorn horns slapping there booty around like some ****es to amuse the white folks in power.

However the N.O.D gimmick portrays black people as strong people standing up for racial injustice being bad asses not running around with fucking llama penises on there heads like some fucking goofballs. New Day might as well eat some fucking Watermelon, Kentucky Fried Chicken and drink some Kool Aid on the way to the ring while there at it.

No the gimmick it is now is more racist because it portrays black people as laughing jokes with fucking unicorn horns slapping there booty around like some ****es to amuse the white folks in power.

No way. I have not thought of that once and whoever does is looking for something to be racist. If it were white people doing it would you think it was a mockery of African Americans? It wouldn't even cross your mind. If they weren't black then whoever does think it's racist, wouldn't.

How does this even represent black people or any race for an example. If you can't have a different personality to where you are from then maybe the term racist needs to be reassessed.

However the N.O.D gimmick portrays black people as strong people standing up for racial injustice being bad asses not running around with fucking llama penises on there heads like some fucking goofballs. New Day might as well eat some fucking Watermelon, Kentucky Fried Chicken and drink some Kool Aid on the way to the ring while there at it.

Racist. Learn what it means.

No way. I have not thought of that once and whoever does is looking for something to be racist. If it were white people doing it would you think it was a mockery of African Americans? It wouldn't even cross your mind. If they weren't black then whoever does think it's racist, wouldn't.

How does this even represent black people or any race for an example. If you can't have a different personality to where you are from then maybe the term racist needs to be reassessed.

Yeah but they could of been total bad asses which would of been much more over.

You just outed yourself as a huge racist. Congratulations.

Really? So black people have to be portrayed seriously or else it's racist? The New Day are essentially the living embodiment of an internet troll who's under the age of 18. They come out, interrupt people, do outlandish things to get noticed and make immature jokes about why they're superior, the only real difference is they aren't doing it behind a keyboard. Now Saba Simba? That's racist.

You just outed yourself as a huge racist. Congratulations.

That's pretty much my sentiment as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back