Is the Diva's Division only 4 deep?

rockyrocky11

Occasional Pre-Show
It's a sad but pretty true statement to say that the entire Diva's division is 4 people. 2 faces Eve, KK, and 2 heels, Beth and Hart. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw any televised main show (Raw/PPV), that was not a combination of these 4. Do you see the WWE doing anything to change this, and what the heck happened to everyone else? I know a lot struggle in the ring, but is the entire division really only 4 people deep?

I mean right now they think those faces are the best, but on NXT Women Wrestlers like AJ Lee are way better than Kelly and Eve.I think will eventually have these two get passed by, as Vince and WWE will wake up and see Beth and Natayla are assets and best Wrestlers than the faces.The other problem is WWE finds Kelly and Eve more marketable with their beauty and doesn't care about their ability.If he did care about it enough he would stop having the dolls getting over.

Rosa and Tamina were just on Smackdown last week and so were the Bellas. What shows are you watching?

The Divas Division has potential, they just push the models. Look at who WWE has that can put on matches in the ring...

Beth Phoenix, Natalya, AJ, Katlyn, Tamina, and possibly Layla and Eve.

If you put those women in matches, you could get at least 3-4 star matches. Get rid of the models and get back to wrestling. The reason WWE only pushes those 4 is because of the reaction they get. However, the other women haven't gotten much exposure.

To be fair beth does not get a reaction from the crowd only kelly does. Maryse can wrestle she held good matches in 08 against michelle mccool hope she comes back and gets a push as much as i like kelly and eve its boring i wanna see new faces. Plus there is also lalya's return.

I doubt it's one deep. The division only exist for piss breaks and sexism lawsuits to be averted.

other divas have no relevant storyline aside from these four. The last time there were is the bellas vs gail kim and laycool vs piggy james. The Kharma storyline should have been good only her getting sidelined by her pregnancy.

so sad to say there are only 4 divas in the division. Oh I mean 5 if you include Vickie Guerrero (the cougar) :lmao:

Why should it be more than 4 deep? It's women's wrestling. In the grand scheme of things, and related to all other things wrestling, no one cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back