• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Make A Wish Ruining Wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
This subject came up in another thread where a poster said that John Cena will never turn heel because of all the make a wish appearances he makes. Should WWE write story lines for the sole purpose of the make a wish foundation? I'm not against the foundation by any means but couldn't other wwe superstars take Cena's place? In 2012 a baby face is a baby face so I see no problem replacing Cena with a Shamus or Kofi Kingston for the make a wish foundation. I'm just saying the greatest story line in history was hogan turning heel and forming the NWO, the WWE shouldn't write story lines just for kids.

First of all this is a stupid thread and should be shut down..

second you cant force who these kids request to see... they REQUEST Cena to show up..Just Like they requested Hogan in the 80s..you dont become a big face than automatically everyone loves you....these kids are dying and the if the only thing they want is to see thier fav wrestler in John Cena than whats wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back