Is Kharma Returning to WWE Soon?

The Butcher

📶
How this story has sort of flown below the radar amazes me, but all signs point towards Kharma (fka Awesome Kong) returning to WWE, soon perhaps.

First, back in March, PWInsider.com reported* that WWE "revived the trademark application for 'Kharma', which was abandoned in January this year."

Not long thereafter, BleacherReport.com ran a story** wherein they cited a response Kharma gave to a fan on Twitter. The fan asked Kharma that since The Bella Twins were back in WWE, would she be returning. Kharma simply responded with, "perhaps."

Now, over the course of the last 48 hours, Kharma herself has made two tweets that hint very strongly towards her making a return. I screencapped the tweets; here they are:

r4EYMpy.jpg

This strikes me as pretty significant news, and it hasn't really gotten a lot of attention. I caught wind of Kharma's twitter activity from another board. All signs are seriously pointing at Kharma coming back to finish what she started with Nikki and Brie Bella. Considering a renewed push for the Divas division (AJ vs. Kaitlyn, Total Divas), this is certainly not outside of the realm of possibility.

Am I drawing the wrong conclusion here, or are we about to see some Kharmic retribution?

*http://www.pwinsider.com/article/76112/dudley-boyz-wwe-looking-for-new-vps-kharma-and-more.html?p=1

**http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1564334-kharma-comments-on-potential-wwe-return

The Kharma character died IMO after she burst into tears and revealed her real life pregnancy.

I have no idea how she can come back from that as a lot of people will remember it.

Just my opinion.

The Kharma character died IMO after she burst into tears and revealed her real life pregnancy.

I have no idea how she can come back from that as a lot of people will remember it.

Just my opinion.

I don't know how this has any bearing on the matter. Her sheer size and look are enough to make her look legitimately scary to the Diva's roster and the WWE Universe.

I for one am really hoping she comes back. Her brief appearances on Raw were some of the best things in recent memory until AJ became relevant. It's a shame she doesn't have a true barbie type Diva currently to work with like when Kelly Kelly was there for her. Not to mention, someone who was as over as Kelly Kelly. AJ is the only thing close, and her crazy persona doesn't fit that storyline at all.

Another note is she said on the Art of Wrestling if she were to return to one of the two national companies It'd only be WWE as she feels shes done everything in TNA and there is nothing left for her to achieve, whereas she never really got off the ground in WWE due to her pregnancy.

I watched her a couple months ago for Shine Wrestling and I think muscularly shes actually gotten bigger. Shes been wrestling on the indies so there is no ring rust by the way.

I don't know, but it is hard to believe WWE would re-debut her without some promotion beyond her Twitter.

Not to mention that it's doubtful that WWE would let her ruin a surprise. It's also possible that the single quotes she has around "lifetime," could indicate she's doing something with the Lifetime Network. She did an interview late last year regarding a rumored* reality show about her getting back to WWE:

[YOUTUBE]Sg2HfSR5PS4[/YOUTUBE]

Diva-Dirt.com also threw this out there in regards to Kharma's July 21st tweet:

Personally, we’d love to see her invade Total Divas. Finally, revenge on those damn Bella twins!

I'm just following the trail of bread crumbs, but like I said, a return to WWE isn't outside of the realm of possibility.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/kharma-wwe-reality-show/#ixzz2ZsTMhgQS

Well one thing I will add.

That damn butterfly belt would look ridiculous on her.

Would enjoy watching her destroy the Bella twins though.

I interviewed Kia st a Resistance Pro event several months back. She was working on and promoting her 15-episode TV series, "The Kia Stevens Project." Could this be the answer?

I interviewed Kia st a Resistance Pro event several months back. She was working on and promoting her 15-episode TV series, "The Kia Stevens Project." Could this be the answer?

More than likely this is the case. There's just no information about the show out there other than a couple of old interviews, though. I'll take your word for it, however it's odd that a show that has been produced and picked up wouldn't have been announced by the network airing it. Kharma is likely playing coy to build up as much interest as possible, because her Facebook says nothing either.

In any event, yeah, the more I look around the less likely it seems that she's hinting at a WWE return.

A WWE return would be nice. Although a possible AJ/Kharma feud has me as skeptical as the inevitable Punk/Brock match at SSlam. Kaitlyn and Kharma could have a good bout and everything.

I liked Kharma. I REALLY liked Awesome Kong. Killing Kip James/Mr Ass/Ass Man Billy Gunn was a particular highlight. She just brings a vibe man.

I don't think this is a WWE return or a TNA return cuz Dixie can't keep things secret but I believe she will be heading to ROH which is also on tv so many assume she is talking WWE or TNA and forget about ROH

Stacy Keibler is hosting that new Supermarket show on Lifetime, where you go pitch food ideas to companies. Maybe she is going to appear on that? I think I've heard it mentioned before she likes to cook? Just a shot in the dark. 99% of the time when a wrestler says they are planning a return to TV without specifying its for a wrestling promotion, then its for something else...usually something that no one cares about.

In the case of someone like Kharma, they would definitely make her return a surprise or have vignettes. No way she would just announce it on twitter.

No way she's back to TNA - they're releasing people left and right, it'd not be worth the heat to hire her right now... Even if Hogan now hates the guy who got her fired...

If she ever is going back, WWE will "do the right thing" but her and give her her 2nd chance, what happened was one of the few things that anyone would have to get out over. but she isn't going back right now...

Think about it... WWE has a new "Diva's show" starting and she has one on another network... it's piggybacking - unless of course she shows up at Cena and "insert Bella Twin Here's" engagement party in a tank...

I can't say I think it's likely, but it would be awesome. It seems amazing to think that for all that hype, the only WWE match she was involved in (on TV at least) was the 2012 Royal Rumble.

She brings something entirely different to the table, and it would certainly help keep up the interest in the Diva's division, which is enjoying a bit of a resurgence as of late.

I do NOT want Kharma back in the WWE. There is a difference between a Diva and a women's wrestler. Kharma is a women's wrestler. She doesn't mesh with the Divas and there's no reason to bring her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back