Is it still the "in" thing to hate on Hulk?

One of these things isn't illegal, guess what it is?

1) Saying the "N" word.
2) Illegally taping a conversation in someone's private home without their knowledge.
3) Knowingly obtaining a tape of the private conversation and publicly broadcasting it.

If you answered No1, you are right. But in this warped society, there is more condemnation for the legal act than the two illegal ones.

Guess what? Hogan can legally say what he wants, because of his right to freedom of speech. Gawker didn't legally have the right to play the illegally recorded message, and deservedly got sued for every cent for it.

I doubt Hulk Hogan lays awake at night giving two fucks what his critics think.

If you dont think he cares your delusional. You know why he cares? It cost him money . The fact he was blacklisted took money out of his pocket. Dont buy the hype that hogans still this mega millionare, his ex took ALOT of money. The fact he lost out of the legends deal, and apperances indeed hurt his pocket.

Was what he said illegal... no. But heres your mistake. Hogan is NOT the average person. As a celeb what you do, and what you say can always come back to damage you. It boggles my mind when people cant understand these people are held to a higher standard, especially in a public traded company pushing a pg agenda. This has come back and bit many celebs in the ass. Regardless if he was taped illegally he still said it and it went public . You cant say “Well it wasnt legal so it doesnt count”.... it was leaked, damage was done and thats that. WWE was not going to risk losing MILLIONS over hogan...... 1 man is not bigger than the company.

One of these things isn't illegal, guess what it is?

1) Saying the "N" word.
2) Illegally taping a conversation in someone's private home without their knowledge.
3) Knowingly obtaining a tape of the private conversation and publicly broadcasting it.

If you answered No1, you are right. But in this warped society, there is more condemnation for the legal act than the two illegal ones.

Guess what? Hogan can legally say what he wants, because of his right to freedom of speech. Gawker didn't legally have the right to play the illegally recorded message, and deservedly got sued for every cent for it.

I doubt Hulk Hogan lays awake at night giving two fucks what his critics think.

The only saving grace for Hogan in all of this is that he got his revenge on Gawker for ruining is career and got a pretty decent chunk of change for it. Gawker was force to close down because of the lawsuit hogan had against them and Hogan can pretty much retire and live a pretty good life while running his beach shop and making appearance at comiccon and wrestling convention. He also back in the good grace of WWE and from the way he was receive the last time he showed up on raw, fans seem to have forgiven him for what happens.

Hogan really doesn'T need to go back full time to WWE. He doesn't need the money anymore since he got the money that he won from the lawsuit against Gawker. Most fans seem to have move on as well. So outside the PC Fans that get outrage at the smallest thing and can't move on, Hogan is pretty much in the clear now. So i'm not to worried but Hogan's future now and i think in a way, the fact the the tape leaked was probably the best thing that could have happened to him because now he doesn't have to work as hard and do crappy stuff that was tarnishing is legacy just because he needed the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back