• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Firefox always this slow?

Sly would win for a second time in this thread, but he can't be bothered to beat a kid with a broken ankle twice.

Sly would win for a second time in this thread, but he can't be bothered to beat a kid with a broken ankle twice.

What did he win im confused.

I dont think he was directing his insult towards me if so oh well.

I didnt break my ankle that was a rib u boob

Surely you jest...

If you think you owned me with some sort of awesome insult your confused sir. I didn't create this thread as a joke I just wanted to know if people had issues with Firefox. To be quite honest I still dont know what you and Razor are going on about.

If you think you owned me with some sort of awesome insult your confused sir. I didn't create this thread as a joke I just wanted to know if people had issues with Firefox. To be quite honest I still dont know what you and Razor are going on about.
I never insulted you at all...

Like I said to Shocky, the people who don't get it, don't deserve to. You're obviously one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back