Is ECW getting a new GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bman420

It's been about a couple of weeks since the Paul Heyman was released from WWE after December to Dismember PPV. On ECW on SciFi, thier seems to be no one in charge.

Who would Vince name as a New GM?

I think that it might just shut down. It sucks anyway.

I'd like to see Cyrus, Stevie Ricahrds, or Mick Foley do the GM role. Cyrus did a good job as the Network rep on TNN. I thought Mick could come back as a heel, saying that ECW was a crappy place to work and now he's bought it an he'll run it like he thought it should have been run, and have Stevie in sort of a Coachman role in case Mick can't be there every wek.

I dont think there is any need for a G.M. There's only an hour a week and the last thing they need is another character. In saying that I agree that Stevie Richards would be awesome in some sort of G.M/Commisioner role. Anyone who think's he isnt good on the mic should watch some of hei B.W.O. or Right To Censor interview's

I'd like to see Cyrus, Stevie Ricahrds, or Mick Foley do the GM role. Cyrus did a good job as the Network rep on TNN. I thought Mick could come back as a heel, saying that ECW was a crappy place to work and now he's bought it an he'll run it like he thought it should have been run, and have Stevie in sort of a Coachman role in case Mick can't be there every wek.

I don't think cyrus has any interest in coming WWE owned disaster, Mick doesn't want to deal with WWE crap year round, however the idea of Stevie Richards that I like he could be perfect, he could come down to the ring and demd that from here on out everyone would refer to him as Mr. Richards and then be a heel GM as they are always more interesting than the face ones, another good choice would be Al Snow, or possiably Brad Armstrong

wwECW doesn't need a GM. It's probably not going to be around much longer after ONS III anyway so I don't think it would help.

WWECW is dead, long live ECW!

wwECW doesn't need a GM. It's probably not going to be around much longer after ONS III anyway so I don't think it would help.

WWECW is dead, long live ECW!

Thank Rhino for burning the original ECW title on Impact!!!

there wont be an ecw around much longer, i think it sucks right now. I started of liking it ok, then after sabu and rvd got busted for drugs, it all went downhill, i hope they go to tna. i have a feeling ecw will die again sometime in the near future

Even if they got a GM ,it would be like Teddy over they on SD!: nothing more than just a characterer! Vince calls the shots. Heyman was the actual Head of the backstage creative team,so he was a legit"GM".But like 1CMPUNK2 so elequently put it "there wont be an ecw around much longer, i think it sucks right now"
They have already lost they key fanbase,only kids,women and the ******s who call what Cena& Dave do wrestling,love the new ECW.Not even Eric Bischoff would want to be associated with that crap.

yea, someone stated it. a one hour show really doesnt have a enough time to do the whole GM storylines. when heyman was still on wwecw, his story bits took up WAY TOO much time of the show. like when they were "Revealing" the whole 4 weapons that would be in the "EXTREEM" elimination chamber. i was watching and just thinking, that would have been a great thing to NOT show on tv. just friggin put it up on WWE.com or something.

they're really isnt any reason to have the whole "Backstage man in control" feel to ECW. it should just focus on what they actually have a shot at doing. and thats the wrestling feuds. CM Punk needs to be an every week, upper mid card storyline. and then get someone to either beat Lashley, or just have him stop talking.

here is an idea, give CM Punk the title for a short while, just a quick reighn, and make him the face of the show, ya know? like have him be the main focus, and then you wont have to EVER hand lashley a microphone again.

cuz when he talks, no one can take him serious. he sounds like a 12 year old boy. in the body of this big black mantank.

Anyways, its not like the belt HAS to be the main focus of the show. yes it should be the center of the main events, but do like DX right now is. have Punk on the promos and stuff for the show.

its late, am i even making sense?

Make Dusty Rhodes ECW new GM.

why?

I think they should give Lashley a manager, or maybe put him with Terkay and Burke, and for GM role it shouldn't really be a full blown gm but maybe just a Director of authority charecter, somebody fan friendly that only comes out when aboustly neccesarry, that or maybe do something like the "network" thing they did back in the old/real ECW

who really gives a shit who the GM is. WWECW has a lot bigger problems -such as the entire product sucks. They have RVD, Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman and CM Punk, but they all are so restricted. No one wants to watch the a watered down version of these great wrestlers; it's sinful. Does anyone else feel like putting their head through the TV by the end of the ECW show? It really feels like the longest hour on television.....

Long live Paul Heyman!!!

they should bring in the raw saviour from 2003-2005 Mr Eric Bischoff to do the jobbut add him into the booking committee not just a storyline job in WCW at his peak he was a booking machine but i think that Vince brought him in just to make sure he didnt go somewhere else (cough cough TNA)

hmmmm well I think they should just pick Eric Bischoff.
Ecw ain't goin anywheres so who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back