Next week ECW on sci-fi in the Hammerstein Ballroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't any of you realized the correlation between the main events? Each title defense is a giant vs. a giant.

Next week is now this week, and tomorrow night WWECW will go to the Hammerstein Ballroom to show the non-sold out crowd that WWECW is a work. (at least I hope) The show is still not sold out, and that might not matter to Vince but it might bother the ECW alumni. Hopefully Dreamer and Sandman will get a win tomorrow night over Test and Knoxx. Francine will come out and catfight Kelly (if kel even knows how to fight) roadkill or doring will job to Angle, (unless Balls does the job, and beats the crap out of the ref afterwards. Punk will hopefully not have a squash and have a competitive match against a ECW wrestler but he will probably go up against The Reject Shanon Moore. Batista will loose against Big Show and Sabu will come out and beat his ass.

The crow at the hammerstein better be enough so that there cheers are loud and Vince can wake up and see he is running ECW all wrong and heyman should have power.If WWECW fucks up tommorow im sure the fans will let them know.You gotta love the Die Hard ECW fans...

It wouldn't suprise me if a riot happens, seriously look at the main event Batista Vs. Big Show for the ECW Championship, the crowd will be shitting on WWE, Batista will probably get a reaction similar to Cena's at ONS 06, the only good match i see on the Card is Sandman/Dreamer Vs. Knox/Test which isn't saying much, CM Punk will debut but how will the match be, Kurt Angle coming back is also pretty bad, at ONS the ECW fans aceppted Angle but what about now, I'll only watch in hopes of a "Fuck You Vince" chant and lots of negative chants towards the WWE superstars (excet Angle).

Yeah same here.I wouldnt be suprise if a riot started.The Batista and Big Show match wont do well for the die hard ECW fans.I can hardly wait for tonights ECW.Yeah and the best match there will be the tag team extreme rules and i think the angle and cm punk matches will be squash matches.If they are the fans will go crazy...

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
Batista and Big Show well you know what will happen heyman will jerk the ref out when Batista has the win becouse they are no way the big slow can beat Batista hes the best

Well i am glad you shared your opinion with us but you fail to understand what is happening here.

They are bringing in WWE stars to job to show to make him a Legitimate champion.

This will happen until they move the title from show onto RVD which will probably happen at the battlecreek show later this year. I am not sure if that is a taped event or not. Up until then they can redebut Vandam after the suspension and then build the feud with big show.... which just might go into a threeway.

Expect the sabu vs rvd to rekindle probably around Dec/Jan.

RVD vs CM punk vs Sabu would make a great main event.

Hammerstein is not sold out boys!

1 hour and a half left for showtime in NY, and the Ballsrrom still isn't sold out, they might sell out the rest of their tickets at the gate at least I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back