• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ironic Deaths.

or when he decides to get out wrestled by Awesome Kong.

As big and Strong as Amazing Kong is, I doubt she could even budge the Great Khali. However there are some other Women on the Indy circuit that are bigger and stronger than Kong is and may have a shot against the man. But in all actuality, just given the pure size of Khali, probably not.

As big and Strong as Amazing Kong is, I doubt she could even budge the Great Khali. However there are some other Women on the Indy circuit that are bigger and stronger than Kong is and may have a shot against the man.

she did do a decent power bomb on the ref during her match with Gail Kim. That ref wasnt a smell person either.

she did do a decent power bomb on the ref during her match with Gail Kim. That ref wasnt a smell person either.

But Khali would be easily twice that ref's weight, I just don't think she could even budge Khali. Although I have seen Kong powerbomb a Japanese woman's wrestler named Tsunami who weighed close to the 300 lb mark, so anythings possible.

But Khali would be easily twice that ref's weight, I just don't think she could even budge Khali. Although I have seen Kong powerbomb a Japanese woman's wrestler named Tsunami who weighed close to the 300 lb mark, so anythings possible.

Well true, but that guy looked well over 200 pounds. Well, not well over but he had to be over 200 pounds.

1. Umaga being crushed by a bulldozer
2. Shawn Michaels, the "heartbreak kid", dies of a heart attack (unfortunately that's somewhat likely, given the increasing rate of heart attacks)
3. Bret Hart being assassinated by a hitman
4. Carlito choking to death on an apple
5. Super Crazy goes mentally insane (not a death, but who cares lol)
6. Val Venis gets some STDs.
7. Deuce & Domino hit by an old vintage car from the 50s.
8. Edge falling off a cliff
9. Finlay beaten to death in a brawl
10. Kane killed in a fire
11. Rey Mysterio being killed in a rollercoaster accident for being the "world's biggest little man", but still not being tall enough to legally ride it.
12. Mick Foley with some sort of cactus problem. Too lazy to elaborate.
13. The Smoking Gunns being shot.

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly get shot down with machine guns in Detroit.

Jay Lethal gets food poisoning from a Slim Jim.

Hulk Hogan dies in a head-on collision with Nick Hogan.

The Sandman dies in his sleep. (Think about that one for a second.)

Eric Young finally has a heart attack courtesy of his own pyro.

Christopher Daniels falls off a cliff and truly becomes the fallen angel.

Mae Young falls and she can't get up.

Chuck Palumbo dies on his motorcycle when Taker hits him with a car for stealing his old entrance.

Goldberg, Edge, Batista, Bobby Lashley, and Rhyno all spear/gore each other to death.

Arnold Shwartzenegor eats Petey Williams.

Big Daddy V dies when the top half of his body eats the lower half of his body.

Simon Cowell hears Jillian Hall sing and chops her head off with a pair of safety scissors, pulls out her organs, and stuffs her with mint jelly because her performance was pathetic.

Eddie Guerrero. Heart Attack with a tooth brush in his mouth.

Gosh, Jake, this would be a bad way to go.
suspicious-1.gif

Flair dies after getting a chop

Orlando jodan gets killed by entering a straight bar

Ultmate warrior dying from OD while giving one of his famous speeches on steroid abuse

While performing his entrance, sandman drinks soo much beer he canes himself to death

jerry lawler dies after being attaked by puppies

After jobbing so much, carlito gets beaten by his own apple and goes insane

I thought it was ironic the way Owen Hart died as the Blue Blazer. A super hero falling to his death. Tragically ironic

wow can severe schizophrenia kill someone? your going to have to explain that one.

Overdose on lithium - technically the medication kills you tho

Rock impaled on a size 13 boot just after shining it up real good.

the miz choking due to his head being up his ass.

matt striker blinded by chalk, causing him to collapse his board on top of him.

Hornswoggle chokes eating lucky charms

Overdose on lithium - technically the medication kills you tho

Rock impaled on a size 13 boot just after shining it up real good.

the miz choking due to his head being up his ass.

matt striker blinded by chalk, causing him to collapse his board on top of him.

Hornswoggle chokes eating lucky charms

its easier to overdose on Seroquel than it is to OD on Lithium

I just find it ironic that Mae Young is gonna die so old.

Any death would be ironic if you got hit by a Dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back