• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Interesting but not surprising...Angle shoots

the reason i'd say they dont give it to shelton is because he has no mic skills. carlito hasnt been around that long. i didnt say triple h got the title because he was a heel, i said it was because they were looking for some young talent and he makes ppl look the best so thats y he got the title. also even though u can say theres a group of wrestlers that dont like vince, its cancelled out by the wrestlers who stand by him and respect him.

cmiller9291 said:
the reason i'd say they dont give it to shelton is because he has no mic skills. carlito hasnt been around that long. i didnt say triple h got the title because he was a heel, i said it was because they were looking for some young talent and he makes ppl look the best so thats y he got the title. also even though u can say theres a group of wrestlers that dont like vince, its cancelled out by the wrestlers who stand by him and respect him.

Not really I can Not name one Wrestler that stand by him and respect him can you because every wrestler that work for Vince hate him and HHH make himself look good no one eles.

no ur argument just turned completley wrong when u said hhh makes himself look good and no one else. triple h is a genius in the ring and does whatever he can to make the guy look good. thats exactly what he always wanted to do since watching flair do it. and if u recall after the msg incident he had to job to everyone for like a year so hes pretty good at making guys look good. look at the last three wm's he put over those guys and made batista and cena look better than anyone else did. hhh stands by vince, michaels does too, cena does, jbl does, big show does, hogan does so if u cant think of guys that like him, its ok cause i just thought of 6 guys who do. and please dont try to come back with saying angle makes guys look better than hhh. i agree that angles better in the ring, but his agressiveness and always being on offense doesnt allow him to. making guys look good requires being able to take a beating for a while and thats something angle doesnt do well.

cmiller9291 said:
no ur argument just turned completley wrong when u said hhh makes himself look good and no one else. triple h is a genius in the ring and does whatever he can to make the guy look good. thats exactly what he always wanted to do since watching flair do it. and if u recall after the msg incident he had to job to everyone for like a year so hes pretty good at making guys look good. look at the last three wm's he put over those guys and made batista and cena look better than anyone else did. hhh stands by vince, michaels does too, cena does, jbl does, big show does, hogan does so if u cant think of guys that like him, its ok cause i just thought of 6 guys who do. and please dont try to come back with saying angle makes guys look better than hhh. i agree that angles better in the ring, but his agressiveness and always being on offense doesnt allow him to. making guys look good requires being able to take a beating for a while and thats something angle doesnt do well.

dude of couser HHH put Batista over there like wife and Hunsband same with cena and you say taken a beating make other look good then How come at last year WM every punch cena throw at HHH he got back up let face it HHH die after 2001 these HHH we see now is a sell out

ok since when r hhh and batista like husband and wife now u just sound stupid. and punches rnt a knockout thing every wrestler gets back up its to show cena has the momentum. hhh didnt die after 2001 and hes not a sell out u have no idea what ur talking about hhh stayed unlike rock and austin and delivered the best matches he could with the crappy opponents he got. hhh prolly around the same amount in 2001 as he does now. to call hhh a sellout is ******ed because he stayed. he never went to wcw and he never left for hollywood so give a good argument instead of disagreeing for no reason.

the more kasey posts the more i laugh. this guy actually believes everything people say after they leave wwe. yup what a piece of crap company. they're horrible. tna is where it's at. everybody gets a chance in tna. lol. come on, seriously, are you that gullible? it's painfully obvious all of angles interviews are bs just like everyone else who left wwe. it's all for attention. i can't stop laughing when people say stuff like "they can finally tell the truth." lol. it's really sad that you buy everything they say.

Angle wanted out. WWE and Vince imediatly started trashing Angle, saying he wasn't himself. He needed help. Highlighting his marital problems.

Vince has had a bad track record of helping his employees. He doesn't give time off to heal, he doesn't give time off to let his people work on problems with wives or husbands.

Angle wasn't happy that the WWE was taking him for granted...he worked through neck problems and put his own life on the line to work for the WWE for crying out loud and when he asked for help Vince showed him what he really thought of him.

Christain Cage and Kurt Angle are the two men who left the WWE because they saw TNA's true potential.....it won't be long before other disgruntled employees do the same.

BRandonkin said:
Yeah, but everyone falls from headlining status. Stone Cold Steve Austin Did.
Yes, and Austin walked out on the company at one point because he became disgusted with the misdirection of the company, and more specifically his character.
BRandonkin said:
Shawn Michaels did.
Shawn did the job at WM14 because he had an immobilizing back injury sustained in a Casket Match. He only came back to wrestling because of an injury at his wrestling school in Texas.
BRandonkin said:
Even Triple H has now.(for how long remains to be seen).
Triple H is only sitting on the sidelines because he's more interested in his new baby. You can bet that as soon as he gets the itch to main event (or WWE realizes that with the exception of Edge the title picture is a joke) he'll be sporting gold again.
BRandonkin said:
But everyone falls from that main event status. But Kurt Angle had one of his best matches as a mid card wrestler against Shawn Michaels. I put Kurt on the same level as HBK that no matter who and where they are in the line up, they will have the best matches.
This is the point I've spent the last few weeks attempting to drill into the heads of every half-wit who thinks Kurt is being "selfish" for disliking the way they shitcanned him into "ECW." Your main-eventer should be the guy who gets the crowd going the most, not the one who has the better image consultant. WM21 was the picture perfect example of why Kurt and Shawn should've been fighting for a belt, instead of Batista, Cena, and JBL. I'll give Hunter credit, though. For what he had to work with that night, he did okay.
BRandonkin said:
Cena beating angle put Cena over and gave Cena some great matches. I think WWE thought that Angle was one guy who could bring respect to ECW. I think WWE love Angles Character which is what Vince prizes. Batista, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and many other are transter in hope of bring fire that Raw has.
Angle hated the ECW style of working. He hates hardcore wrestling. Read his interviews. They stuffed him there because Batista was returning from injury and Angle could legitimately hand him his ass on a silver platter in the ring, shoot or work. Angle was used as nothing more than an attempt by WWE management to put over a guy who has a gimmick that far outweighs his in-ring ability, and nothing more, in the case of Cena. If WWE loved Angle's character, they'd have had him constantly in the title hunt since his last worthwhile reigns, but that's impossible when Daddy's little boy is on the same show. He only received the belt on Smackdown during the switch because Batista was hurt and they hadn't built anyone else up to take the spot. Another example of the front office writing themselves into a big corner. Batista is a dud. His current responses are proof of that and his matches are gag-worthy. Kane has never had the agility and skill required to carry a title for a lengthy period (hence the one-day reign back in 1998). Undertaker is getting up there in years and probably only has a couple good ones left (hopefully they saddle him in matches with guys as good as Orton so he can shine, instead of the Khali garbage). Big Show needs to watch what he eats before he has a heart attack. He's becoming more useless each year.[/QUOTE]

BRandonkin said:
Kurt story has changed from his very first comment, to the end. Vince comments remain paraell to what WWE first said. He had injuries and wwe are giving him time off to heal. The door is open. Kurt says that he was emotional and played them for a fiddle recently. HE talks bad about Triple H and Vince. But at first had good things to say. In his first interview, Triple H was alright, now he not respectable. Angle most recent comments has sounded like jealousy. Jealous of HBK, HHH, and Cena. And it sounds like he just trying to bash WWE for better Pops and promotion. My opinion only though
Angle took the high road UNTIL WWE released the text message crap. Then you have another one of Vince's oldest lapdogs in Hogan claiming that Angle was going to commit suicide? Angle was pissed because he was used as a workhorse and basically a ****e by McMahon and even though Angle could put on the best shows...untalented hacks were getting the top spots (two in particular). Meanwhile, other guys who can work are buried in the midcard like they never even made it to the top. If I was Angle, I wouldn't stop at shooting in an interview towards McMahon or Hogan. Those are two guys who seriously deserve a REAL ass-kicking. I just wish I could find footage of Bret Hart knocking Vince out. Seeing that would make my millenium.

I thought Stone Cold left because of injuries. I mean he did not like his role down the line, but he could of jump ship to TNA. Austin is still backstage at Raw constantly. Second, Shawn came back won the title and has not won it since. He been putting people over for the longest. Hell he and H lost to Umaga. Ric Flair is losing. The fall of WCW was not putting young acts over. We all know you are putting people over man. Don't take it personal. I mean Vince style jhas been that one is on top for two or three years, then they drop to put newbies overs. That why Hogan and Beefcake left the first time. It ego man. Vince ain't no saint, but neither is kurt. And I don't care how you shape it, lying and manipukativeness is no way to bussiness and to get out of a contract shows a lack of intergrity, and surplus pride.

The high road of what lying to get out of a contract, saying you need time off to heal from injuries and then jumping back into the ring not even a month after. The high road of saying he cool with HHH then changing midstroke. How long is he going to bring up HBK. How many interviews is he going to do on this as his story get meaner and more vicious. And to be truthful, they change so much, I think both of them lying. But we all know he was let out for his injury. Nice letter he wrote to his fans lying to them the whole way. Kurt is the definitinon of his 3 I's. what a joke.

Do not call me a hogan lapdog. I not a fan of hogan nor a dog. I'm a person that respect character and honesty, something I think Angle and MCMahon lacks, I just side with the one who is the done wrong in each situation. This time being Vince. The reason I believe it is becase Kurt has changed his story all through this. In his TNA interviews he talked about how he acted so emotional, and so concerned in order to get out of his deal. The ends does not justify the means, and I hope he prays to whoever for forgivness. Before a permanent injury happens to him. Then he will wish he had meant what he said.

tha420dgnr8 said:
Whoever said it is right, Angle is just trying to get over in TNA the same way he saw Rhino and Captain C***Sucker Christian Cage do. By Buyring WWE. Unfortunately for Angle, he just sounds like a whiny bitch. His story has changed, not so much because he doesn't have to worry about WWE, but A. because he probably can't remember what he said from one interview to the next, and B. TNA is probably feeding him shit to say left and right...which really makes you wonder how much of a "shoot" his comments actually are. Man, I can't wait to here Bill "They didn't use me the way I tought I should have been used" OLDberg if he signs with TNA. And, oh, Kurt better hope TNA stays in buisiness and he doesn't need another big time wrestling gig anytime soon.

Oh If TNA doesnt work there always ROH mean if anything Vince better hope WWE get better rating or eles na na na hey hey hey goodbye WWE mean it kinda of sad when a rapper bring in more money to WWE then the WWE champ.

BRandonkin said:
I thought Stone Cold left because of injuries. I mean he did not like his role down the line, but he could of jump ship to TNA. Austin is still backstage at Raw constantly.
In around 2002 he purposely no-showed Raw to let Vince and that dumbshit JR exactly how he felt about where the direction of the product was heading.
BRandonkin said:
Second, Shawn came back won the title and has not won it since. He been putting people over for the longest. Hell he and H lost to Umaga. Ric Flair is losing.
Shawn's return was nothing more than a cheap ratings grab. Of course they lost to Umaga. Umaga is the latest protege' in Vince's long line of one-dimensional pet projects that belongs in 1990 with standouts like Skinner and The Repo Man. Michaels is too old and banged up to take over as the lead man in the company anymore, this is why the majority of his matches are worked in such a mundane fashion (yes, I know there are exceptions, but he typically only steps his game up for PPVs, otherwise his offense has become as predictable as Flair's). Ric Flair is just happy to have a job at his age. He should've retired in 1998 at the latest, but he has no sense to stay down and preserve his dignity and legacy.
BRandonkin said:
The fall of WCW was not putting young acts over. We all know you are putting people over man. Don't take it personal. I mean Vince style jhas been that one is on top for two or three years, then they drop to put newbies overs. That why Hogan and Beefcake left the first time. It ego man. Vince ain't no saint, but neither is kurt. And I don't care how you shape it, lying and manipukativeness is no way to bussiness and to get out of a contract shows a lack of intergrity, and surplus pride.
Reread my post man. I never said that the fall of WCW was putting young acts over from their standpoint. It's because they weren't put over. WWF was doing the exact opposite and having their best workers take the top spots and run the main events to a higher level. I don't have to put anyone over for anything. Hogan and Beefcake left because McMahon's steroid trial ended badly and McMahon distanced himself from that entire era of wrestling almost overnight. This is why smaller guys like Hart and Michaels were pushed into title contention nearly instantly during the mid 1990s. McMahon stayed away from Warrior and Bulldog because those two were synonymous with steroid use like many others. Beefcake left because he was going nowhere except where Hogan went because Hogan hooked him up with his WCW job as they are best buddies. Plus, Hogan and Vince were still on the outs because of Hogan testifying against him in the trial. I applaud Kurt because he fought fire with fire and didn't let that asp get the best of him by dragging his name through the dirt. Looking out for your best interest is never a bad thing, especially when you are being relegated to being a Mickey Mouse B-player when you have all the tools to lead the entire goddamn company. McMahon and company didn't want anyone else to do a thing with Angle, but they didn't want to do anything with him either. It's completely reasonable for Angle to be perturbed.[/QUOTE]
BRandonkin said:
The high road of what lying to get out of a contract, saying you need time off to heal from injuries and then jumping back into the ring not even a month after. The high road of saying he cool with HHH then changing midstroke. How long is he going to bring up HBK. How many interviews is he going to do on this as his story get meaner and more vicious. And to be truthful, they change so much, I think both of them lying. But we all know he was let out for his injury. Nice letter he wrote to his fans lying to them the whole way. Kurt is the definitinon of his 3 I's. what a joke.
Notice that TNA has him on a lighter schedule and Angle has already addressed his medical conerns? Probably because TNA doesn't believe in running a wrestler till they drop, like WWE did with Eddy. Once the bullshitting was aside Angle told it how he felt it really was. He started by practicing what he preached until his former employer played the role of career saboteur once more and began the mudslinging. If I was slandered by my former employer, the last thing I'm going to do is just sit there and be a mute.
BRandonkin said:
Do not call me a hogan lapdog. I not a fan of hogan nor a dog. I'm a person that respect character and honesty, something I think Angle and MCMahon lacks, I just side with the one who is the done wrong in each situation. This time being Vince. The reason I believe it is becase Kurt has changed his story all through this. In his TNA interviews he talked about how he acted so emotional, and so concerned in order to get out of his deal. The ends does not justify the means, and I hope he prays to whoever for forgivness. Before a permanent injury happens to him. Then he will wish he had meant what he said.
I didn't call you a Hogan lapdog. I called Hogan a McMahon lapdog. Learn to read, before you accuse me of shitting on you in that kind of fashion, because I sure didn't. Kurt changed his story in a specific order. Notice it came after WWE began talking shit? It's not like Angle came out guns blazing from the get-go and then recanted, and then switched his position again. They drew first blood, and he cleared the air. Angle can't get injured any worse than the average TNA worker at the rate TNA will work him. He won't be running around 300 days per year on the breakneck schedule WWE had him wrestle on, so that point is completely moot. This was also one of the prime factors that brought Christian there.

.[/QUOTE]
Kasey said:
I didn't call you a Hogan lapdog. I called Hogan a McMahon lapdog. Learn to read, before you accuse me of shitting on you in that kind of fashion, because I sure didn't. Kurt changed his story in a specific order. Notice it came after WWE began talking shit? It's not like Angle came out guns blazing from the get-go and then recanted, and then switched his position again. They drew first blood, and he cleared the air. Angle can't get injured any worse than the average TNA worker at the rate TNA will work him. He won't be running around 300 days per year on the breakneck schedule WWE had him wrestle on, so that point is completely moot. This was also one of the prime factors that brought Christian there.

My apologies. After reading a few I thought you were referring to me as a lapdog. excuse me for that. I think that TNA is better for angle beause they shoot once a month, but my point is how he got out of the contract is not with diginity and intergrity. And then to turn around and change your story repeatly is ridulous. That all I'm saying though.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back