In the prison...

TheITFactor

Dark Match Jobber
Wow I've been put into a fake prison haaaaaa. Bet none of you lot have had sex (well not with someone who doesn't look like Kharma) bet none of you have ever had a fight in your lives or anything so you hide behind a computer and think you're big cos your in charge of a forum site oooooooooooooooooooooo nerds

You're the guy upset because you have been put into a "fake prison haaaaaa"

Who do you think has the better life here? People that can read, or people that have fits in a fake prison?

I can read considering I do a law and business degree at university. I have an A level in English Language and one of the topics I did was about language that you use whilst using technology and how it is accepted to most people to talk informally but then you have some people who think that they're "better" because they talk properly in full English. I am only speaking like this at the precise moment in time to prove that in fact I am actually quite educated and it proves without a shadow of doubt I can actually read.

Also, my life is good. Like I said I do a degree, I go out drinking a lot, have good friends, have a good girlfriend, good family and I enjoy wrestling, hence why I have an account on this site. But whenever I try to start a discussion on this site I get people like you who think they're something behind a computer screen and I know for a fact if it was in person you wouldn't dare say a word to me.

I can read considering I do a law and business degree at university. I have an A level in English Language and one of the topics I did was about language that you use whilst using technology and how it is accepted to most people to talk informally but then you have some people who think that they're "better" because they talk properly in full English. I am only speaking like this at the precise moment in time to prove that in fact I am actually quite educated and it proves without a shadow of doubt I can actually read.

I'm going to call bullshit on this.

You're spelling, grammar and lack of sentence structure contradict your claim of having "an A level in English Language." Your lack of ability to proof read & failure to read the rules of the forum proves you probably can't read.

Also, my life is good. Like I said I do a degree, I go out drinking a lot, have good friends, have a good girlfriend, good family and I enjoy wrestling, hence why I have an account on this site. But whenever I try to start a discussion on this site I get people like you who think they're something behind a computer screen and I know for a fact if it was in person you wouldn't dare say a word to me.

Do you know for a FACT that if I saw you in person, I wouldn't say a word to you? Because I would like actual facts as to why this is the case.

To be fair though, maybe I wouldn't say anything to your face if I was to run into you in person. Maybe you are a wolverine, I can't say for FACT. But I can say that my track record of being able to back up my words & saying them to someone's face is pretty one-sided.

Would you like proof of my English Language A level? I have my test results in my Record of Achievement. Like I said, this is online it's not like I'm writing an essay where I write something completely with a formal register and use complicated lexis, use the correct orthography, syntax etc. I don't need to.

Pretty one-sided that you have eyyy? Bet that's with women and children tbf

I find it hilarious that you claim to have a degree in buisnness and law yet you have shown nothing but immaturity thus far.

I said I am currently doing one I am 19...and it's not immaturity you just don't like the facts because you know it's true.

Look out for Lesnar, he returned a couple of days ago.

Also, the less you insult folk who can let you out the better chance you have of getting out. Kinda.

I wish I'd never had sex. Everything just goes to shit afterwards.

I want my friend back. :(

Would you like proof of my English Language A level? I have my test results in my Record of Achievement. Like I said, this is online it's not like I'm writing an essay where I write something completely with a formal register and use complicated lexis, use the correct orthography, syntax etc. I don't need to.

Pretty one-sided that you have eyyy? Bet that's with women and children tbf

A win is still a win. Vin Deisel said so himself.

You've yet to explain why I wouldn't tell you straight to your face.

That's great. I just started my residency after finishing medical school at Duke University. I graduated with a near 4.0 GPA, and before I even graduated, had already been offered jobs in my area of study to help educate others. I've even been contacted by NASA, for research on how space flight influences the internal systems of the human body.

I don't drink, I'm married, own my three story house with beautiful hardwoord floors and handcarved railings which lead to each floor. I also enjoy wrestling, but I enjoy it much more when discussing with people who a modicum of maturity and the slightest bit of intelligence, two things you seem to lack during most of your stay here on WZ.

Isn't it great how we can both use bits and pieces of the truth to make ourselves look better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back