Impact Wrestling Needs YOU!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If you don't open your wallet and show proper support for Destination X, your giving the people in TNA who want to marginalize that aspect of the product ample reason to do so. If you like the X-Division, if you think AJ Styles is the face of TNA, if you think Daniels has the presence to be a headliner, if you think Kendrick is a great choice as the X title's savior, if RVD vs. Jerry Lynn excites you, if Kaz and Joe feuding makes your bollocks tingle, if Alex Shelley and Austin Aries are part of your bag, baby... do your part. I'll be doing mine so I know I can't be blamed if this little experiment fails.

Don't be so cheap next month, bitch.

If you don't open your wallet and show proper support for Destination X, your giving the people in TNA who want to marginalize that aspect of the product ample reason to do so. If you like the X-Division, if you think AJ Styles is the face of TNA, if you think Daniels has the presence to be a headliner, if you think Kendrick is a great choice as the X title's savior, if RVD vs. Jerry Lynn excites you, if Kaz and Joe feuding makes your bollocks tingle, if Alex Shelley and Austin Aries are part of your bag, baby... do your part. I'll be doing mine so I know I can't be blamed if this little experiment fails.

Don't be so cheap next month, bitch.

Tell you what. You give me more build (and good build dammit) for those matches, and maybe, then maybe I'll consider buying the PPV.

Because I'm not a ROHBot, and the story matters just as much as the match.

What the fuck is with Joe v Kaz? Seems like a filler match or a reason to have AJ/Joe/Daniels at BFG

Everything else looks nifty

If I were to buy a TNA pay per view, this would be it.

Unfortunately CM Punk is in the main event for the other company, and my money will be going that way.

This seems to be the best PPV to buy for TNA this year, so I'll find some way to watch it. Probably get my friends to order it or at least download it. Don't have the funds to order any PPV at the moment.

Sorry man, but I'm not paying to watch 2-3 hours of flippies.

I might stream it, but hey, interesting me enough to stream a PPV is a step up from where TNA was before.

Money In The Bank is already far more compelling, and I likely won't be buying that either.

A three hour pay per view of guys doing flips isn't the answer to TNA's problems.

No it isnt. That's common sense because one show or event doesn't save or ruin any company. But the show should still be entertaining.

Prove it.

And even if you do prove it, fell free to remember that PPV buy rates are one small chunk of the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back